Drawing the Country Together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.How can we united our country? this should be easy we speak one language, one Religion, We all look a like period.
2. Why are we wasting time fighting each other? With the sources we have i think we should be putting our energy into strengthen the national economy.
3.When are we going to emphasis on individual freedom.
4, What the federal government should do to improve national unity?

I want to start this conversation with my fellow Somalis and get a the wheel in motion for a better Somalia. Think about it this life is short. Don't you think we should live a better Somalia our children. I believe if we have a common ground with Allah by our side we can be great nation.

Only great thinkers allowed.
Bring something to the table other then tribe b*llshit!

First we need to realize who is responsible for the continued destruction for 30 Years who started this menace/annihiliation,Anti-Governmentism in 1990s,Clan warlordism in 2000s,Alshababism in 2010s,,ISISism in 2020s,anti-governmentism in 2030,so on and on, who put 250,000 people on starvation route on man made disaster,who is killing children and women under the guise of islam/allah? this issue is serious we should also encourage those who succeeded in sustaining law and order in their region like SL and PL.unity is meaningless in 2020,we should shame those who fail to bring order in to their region and help those who want to have governance.

Education, education, education. Emancipate the people with knowledge and you'll see things like Qabyaalad wilt and wither away. It's a travesty in this day and age, that less than half the Somali population can read or write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending