Drake tatooes his face with Somali word๐Ÿ˜ญ

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
His manager is a Cidagale dude from Ottawa while his entourage is full of Somalis. It's also a Canadian slang word created by Somalis. It's obvious it's from Somali influence. Other words include gaari, buktee, kawaal, dilo, and others.
dont forget mindi habsi

attash

Amaan Duule
1700439041748.png

They tried giving credit to the Arabs and Ethios :francis:

Somalis in Canada are so weird. Here in America the only ajanebis who know a word of Somali are the beggars outside of mosques and thatโ€™s the only way it should be.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
His manager is a Cidagale dude from Ottawa while his entourage is full of Somalis. It's also a Canadian slang word created by Somalis. It's obvious it's from Somali influence. Other words include gaari, buktee, kawaal, dilo, and others.
From maxamed mooge to managing one of the most popular rappers in history cidagale have a special talent for music :damnmusic:

He 100% got it from Somalis, there's no doubt about it. People who haven't been around Canadian Somalis probably don't know about how often the 'say wallahi' types here throw in random Somali words when they speak. When I was in high school in the late 2000s/early 2010s even cadaans knew words like waas or miskeen.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
He 100% got it from Somalis, there's no doubt about it. People who haven't been around Canadian Somalis probably don't know about how often the 'say wallahi' types here throw in random Somali words when they speak. When I was in high school in the late 2000s/early 2010s even cadaans knew words like waas or miskeen.
Same with uk somalis wallahi is thrown around ever 2-3 seconds

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅท
We all know he got it from Somalis lol Arabs don't got no influence in da city Toronto slang is str8 up patois and somali with a few original terms.

Idk why he would tat that lol inda streets miskeen means ur not a guy like ur a good kid.

Trending

Latest posts