Support interracial love 💕
VIP
He said it so cute
giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He never said bakhti or even close , why you guys lying?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He said bakhti which is a common word in our slang.f*ck outta here with your old ass ears wasteman

While sitting courtside at the Raptors vs. Wizards game, Drake hit the 'Gram for some good ol' fashion trash talking. The rapper unleashed some words towards John Wall in the most Toronto mans way possible.

"John, you're getting bodied by twenty tonight. 6ix buzz, 6ix buzz. You're a buckty, my g." Drake said at the side.

According to the dictionary

TOP DEFINITION
buckty
A person who is useless at any task presented to them. In fact they are so useless, while doing ordinary every day things they resemble a bucket (crack-head).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotnewhiphop.com/drake-trash-talks-john-wall-during-raptors-vs-wizards-game-news.48071.html?_amp

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
While sitting courtside at the Raptors vs. Wizards game, Drake hit the 'Gram for some good ol' fashion trash talking. The rapper unleashed some words towards John Wall in the most Toronto mans way possible.

"John, you're getting bodied by twenty tonight. 6ix buzz, 6ix buzz. You're a buckty, my g." Drake said at the side.

According to the dictionary

TOP DEFINITION
buckty
A person who is useless at any task presented to them. In fact they are so useless, while doing ordinary every day things they resemble a bucket (crack-head).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotnewhiphop.com/drake-trash-talks-john-wall-during-raptors-vs-wizards-game-news.48071.html?_amp
Thats just a coincidence you bakhti :browtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yo he has a strong Toronto accent ngl I hate it my cousins live there and I put them on mute when they call now I just can't with that nasally accent. Worst accent in the world I guess that's what multiculturalism does.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's AA and yehuud.
:wowsweat:
The temptations.
Not racist.
Not racist.
Not racist.