Drake is about that life? Eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake is only going this hard on Kanye cuz he lost the Pusha Beef.:kanyeshrug:

On the other hand, Kanye is a whole ass maskax xanuun. Like, he is a whole ass rapper but says that no artist have the right to diss him. :drakewtf:Audubillah.

And apparently, Travis is on Drake side. LOL:heh:

i always laugh when i see kids from the so called hood in canada look up to jewish actor. Thats what he started as an actor. And lool at being hard in canada...

Drake can't survive a beef with Kanye. Meekmill? Jay Z? Pusha? Sure. But as an artist Kanye towers over him

I’m from scarbs and yeah he pays off Galloway niggas like chubbs or Baka. Drake recorded degrassi near Scarborough so he thinks he from here :ftw9nwa:

tf you talkin bout? Nah you must be crazy Chubbs knows Drake since 2010 after he blew up cause word on rd was Chubbs took care something major for Drake. He´s P.reign aka Preme lil bro and thats who really protects drizzy in Tdot. TV Gucci and Niko brought Drake around Gway everyone knows that.

And yh ofcourse if you worth 150M you got your brothers for life. Mans saying he from Scarbz but you dont know shit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kanye is sick lol, if it was old Kanye it.would done. Chiraq niggaz ride wid Kanye

Drake is a complete dirtbag for this

He’s kicking a man while he’s down...that’s what he’s doing. Kanye has enough problems as it is and Drake thinks he’s a tough guy, so he finds an easy target, and calls him threatening him.

Fucking xayawaan

I’m from scarbs and yeah he pays off Galloway niggas like chubbs or Baka. Drake recorded degrassi near Scarborough so he thinks he from here :ftw9nwa:

What are Chubbs and Baka really gonna do for Drake? Chubbs is a security guard for him fam, a best friend who parties with him.

Drake has no gang and has to stop trying to pretend to have “Day 1 homies” with Mob ties.

looks ogaden. He has a high sex drive too. I read people's spirit huuno
He looks mj, mj men have the highest sex drive it's why they are soo successful and powerful,
Ogden women are more masculine than Ogden men, it's why their land is ruled by Ethiopians till this day
They also have a fragile appearence that complements their docile character

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He looks mj, mj men have the highest sex drive it's why they are soo successful and powerful,
Ogden women are more masculine than Ogden men, it's why their land is ruled by Ethiopians till this day
They also have a fragile appearence that complements their docile character
Well this escalated rather quickly...

Well this escalated rather quickly...
I had to stick it on here
, how is a Ogden(the only Somali clan still colonized) going to indirectly diss mjs, she's insinuating that he's too good for mj? ? Which does make since mjs are the royalty of Somalia and Ogden are the enslaved clan

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I had to stick it on here
, how is a Ogden(the only Somali clan still colonized) going to indirectly diss mjs, she's insinuating that he's too good for mj? ? Which does make since mjs are the royalty of Somalia and Ogden are the enslaved clan
She's not OG. She's half Isaaq, half MJ 40 year old female truck driver.

Kanye is shook SHOOK :siilaanyolaugh:
AA men are the most retard race of all time, they are in their 40s or late 30s arguing about stuff teenagers do. :faysalwtf: only ethnic group in the world that has their musicians and athletes as their political representatives it was one man dictatorship in late 90s with tupac and now it's kanye west and jay z :siilaanyosmile: IT'S WHY I BELIEVE IT'S BEST TO STAY AWAY FROM HIP HOP CULTURE, it dumbs you down :fittytousand:

i know i often times call somalis the retard race but at least we argue and fight over stuff that matters resources and dominance the same stuff all high iq men around the world war over. :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.