Drake&Future What A Time To Be Alive mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is it going to be as good as people are hyping it to be?:ohdamn:Any of y'all Drizzy/Future fans finna cop it? I'm hearing it's finna be out a bit later:ohhh:
Where's bandit? Nigga is probably trying to get it illegally?:lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Anything with drake in it is gonna be:trash:
But ill check for it just because of future:superman:I have feeling is gonna be alot female tracks :tacky:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'll download it. I'm not gonna give more money to the juice. :childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
True Future been winning I don't expect him to stop. Him and Kevin Gates are killing it.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I will buy this for my papi. I hope it's good.

Meanwhile I am listening to this.

This is always on repeat...

I

IntensiveCareUnit

monster shits on ds2. i don't have much hopes for a drake collab but iuno let's see
rawurn80

Q

Queen Carawelo

Anyone clicked on the McD30 link yet? I will wait for someone to confirm. I don't like saciida consigning it. Saciida ruins things.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
metro booming is the guy who made this song well produced it:banderas:
Do you know where I can find the list of producers:banderas:
Not bad:leon:
The rest of the producers are Allen Ritter, Boi-1da, Frank Dukes, Detail:kobeok:Noah "40" Shebib, Southside and Neenyo:mindblown:Who the fuk are these niggaz ninyow? :kanyehmm: Do you know anyone beside Metro Boomin?

Not bad:leon:
The rest of the producers are Allen Ritter, Boi-1da, Frank Dukes, Detail:kobeok:Noah "40" Shebib, Southside and Neenyo:mindblown:Who the fuk are these niggaz ninyow? :kanyehmm: Do you know anyone beside Metro Boomin?
Bruh, u don't know Boi-1da and 40? They're huge producers, and they came up with Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending