Drake finally reveals photos of his son Adonis

One of the biggest possible L's a man of his stature can hold.

Man had access to the most macaan women in the world, IN THE WORLD!! Man was dealing with GORGEOUS madow women and even Rihanna....and what does he do....knock up some cadaan star :faysalwtf:
I'm no Drake fan in the least, but goddamn :mjkkk:

1585663676250.jpeg

No wonder he hid him for so long his mom must be a 4:damn::kanyehmm:
So many L's. Lets list it down:
- Impregnated a star
- Baby don't look like him
- Baby mama hideous and he had access to unlimited women
- Got shamed into reveal his baby
- just look at his face in the pics....this isn't a proud father this is a man that is ashamed:wow:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So many L's. Lets list it down:
- Impregnated a star
- Baby don't look like him
- Baby mama hideous and he had access to unlimited women
- Got shamed into reveal his baby
- just look at his face in the pics....this isn't a proud father this is a man that is ashamed:wow:
Wtf. Nigga had access to all types of women and he went for a star. She don't even look good and the kid looks like a redhead jew/cadaan hybrid. I refuse to believe she's latina, cus she looks like a weird European mix with a strange nose.

I would feel ashamed if I was him. Once you reach that level of success as a man, it's your duty to impregnate the top tier women.

:drakelaugh:

Wtf. Nigga had access to all types of women and he went for a star. She don't even look good and the kid looks like a redhead jew/cadaan hybrid. I refuse to believe she's latina, cus she looks like a weird European mix with a strange nose.

I would feel ashamed if I was him. Once you reach that level of success as a man, it's your duty to impregnate the top tier women.

:drakelaugh:
2038 Drake's and son make first fsther-son collab:

Drake ft Graham Cracker - Mama's a star.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Drake when he saw his son:
4892D6A0-DF5B-4EBA-8E69-6F22401BA4DF.jpeg

No wonder he took 2 dna tests to check if he‘s really his son :pachah1:he dont look too happy in those pics tollow maxaa dhacay:lolbron:

Trending