Drake finally reveals photos of his son Adonis

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
2-3 generations is what happens when your raise your half breed child away from your community. His father abandoned him and didn't teach him principle and respect, hence his current attitude and lack of seriousness when It comes to fathering his own child.

This path leads to extinction.

:jaynerd:

It happens very often. I'd even wager that most upper class madow people end up getting absorbed into the cadaan gene pool adding to it's diversity and reducing the incidence of harmful genetic mutations that are more common in European Americans than African Americans.

Don't worry. Black genocide won't happen as there will always be a supply of West African descent people. It will just be more black flight of the best and brightest into the arms of snow bunnies (more of the usual). AA women are generally late adopters but they too might decide to also jump ship. In turn making Black America look more cadaan than Puerto Rico in a couple centuries.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Isnt adonis a black name? i never seen a white adonis
Dude the name Adonis is Greek and Canaanite in Origin
1585601395000.png

Edit: My bad just seen @sophisticate already answered you

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
His wife Sophie Brussaux has a rather ugly nose and looks like the kid partially inherited that.
I was just gonna say, she looked cute at first glance then I noticed she got her nose done badly and got butt implants. Only her naaso are real, the rest of her is fake. Major turn off.

:gucciwhat:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:hmm:
I heard she was latina which surprised me, but she looks half something else that ruined her look. She looks slightly off.

Lol what happened to the StRonk bantu genes?? how tf this nigga turn out white than blake griffin. He looks like drake had to curl his hair just to make him seem slightly black.

:damn:
The same way NewWorldBlacks have a distant European ancestor and still look very much Niger-Congo.

Trending

Latest posts