Drake finally reveals photos of his son Adonis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did he do DNA test? That child does not look like his. He is too adorable. Drake has an ape like face front that is covered by his light skin

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Allah blessed you with a brain. Read it back and see how wrong that sounds.
I've read my statement again
Book Read GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

and I fully stand behind it, why do you think it is a wrong statement?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol what happened to the StRonk bantu genes?? how tf this nigga turn out white than blake griffin. He looks like drake had to curl his hair just to make him seem slightly black.

:damn:
It's recessive genes, the child looks exactly like Drake's mom. Same hair and skin colour, sometimes genes skip a generation and you'll look more like one of your grandparents than your parents.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Did he do DNA test? That child does not look like his. He is too adorable. Drake has an ape like face front that is covered by his light skin
Search up Drake's mom, the child looks exactly like his mom. So unless Drake's mom was doing some sketchy business it's his son. It's just that the blonde hair genes and light skin skipped a generation.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
2-3 generations and they are white. Sometimes in one generation with a lot of admixture. And the funny thing is they can claim madow or cadaan if they want. Madow AAs would make them a fan favourite. They claimed Justin Timberlake for having a curl pattern so Adonis will replace him and has proof of being at least 15%-20% madow.
2-3 generations is what happens when your raise your half breed child away from your community. His father abandoned him and didn't teach him principle and respect, hence his current attitude and lack of seriousness when It comes to fathering his own child.

This path leads to extinction.

:jaynerd:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can't control genetics sxb. You'll never know. Also, it looks like his kid has albinism but I could be wrong.

Why did genetics skip me? My mom is more light skin than cleopatra yet i am brown mocha. I am thankful i dont have hamdia ahmed tone

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The child does not even look like his mother ! Albino? Where those blue eyes comes from>?

1585596514165.png

Trending