@Draco when are you coming to garowe for your passport naaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yes recognition will only open limited pathways to foreign aid.Believe it or not foreign aid has a negative effect on young countries as it begets alliance.I support a continued union , one where koonfur and somaliland must've equal rights.This could eventually allow a procedure in where new Somali states can join.
I'm not talking about aid bro, I meant foreign investments. I get your point tho and maybe that might work. I don't see it happening right now at all maybe in the future.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You’re beating your chest while dragging your knuckles talking about we will invade garoowe meanwhile look how we treat you people in garoowe with dignity and respect that’s what separates the real from the fake if there was a Puntlander in hargaisa you would of probably arrested them.
No one will invade Garowe, it's all for the laugh if you didn't get it. I highly doubt Somaliland can maintain an invasion in Garowe as you probably know yourself. Invading is one thing but maintaining it is much harder.

If a Puntite comes to Somaliland why would they be arrested? If they follow the rules and don't do anything illegal there is no problem. If you publicly speak against Somaliland then you are kinda asking for it no?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No one will invade Garowe, it's all for the laugh if you didn't get it. I highly doubt Somaliland can maintain an invasion in Garowe as you probably know yourself. Invading is one thing but maintaining it is much harder.

If a Puntite comes to Somaliland why would they be arrested? If they follow the rules and don't do anything illegal there is no problem. If you publicly speak against Somaliland then you are kinda asking for it no?
Speaking against somaliland? Isn’t freedom of speech a pivotal tenet of A democratic state ? isn’t somaliland a democracy or its just a facade the votes is just to gain icitiraaf but it’s not a democracy no?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Speaking against somaliland? Isn’t freedom of speech a pivotal tenet of A democratic state ? isn’t somaliland a democracy or its just a facade the votes is just to gain icitiraaf but it’s not a democracy no?
It's not fully democratic, it has some elements of democracy. It is still democratic tho.

You know democracy has its downsides and can be very controversial too..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not fully democratic, it has some elements of democracy. It is still democratic tho.

You know democracy has its downsides and can be very controversial too..
Let me get this straight somaliland is a democracy but there’s no freedom of speech so how could you call it a democracy kkk

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Let me get this straight somaliland is a democracy but there’s no freedom of speech so how could you call it a democracy kkk
There is freedom of speech in Europe as well, but if you say certain things you can end up in jail. How can you call Europe democratic? I hope you get the point.

Democracy isn't always pretty. There are limitations on freedom of speech all over the world.

The sad fact is that there is no real appetite for Somaliland to join Somalia as a proportional partner. If we sat at the table and asserted our full rights within a new con-federal consociational Somalia, we would dilute the power of all the existing players. What is wanted is for Somaliland to stay in a limbo where they are effectively checkmated. The leadership of Somaliland is too limited in it's tactical operations to engage in SFG politics in order to assert it's strategic objectives. The sad thing is all the people want the same thing everywhere; peace, opportunity, development. We all get stuck into asserting our tribal positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.