Dr Zakir Naik exposes devil Modi

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm going to India in a one months time anyone want some cow urine? Also if there is any SSpot users in Mumbai let's link up LOL

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
BJP is a Hindu nationalist party and they're making the life's of Muslims difficult across India and they revoked article 370 in Kashmir. A violation of Kashmir rights and truly unconstitutional.

I love Dr Zakir. Always speaks the truth and stands firm to his belief. Inshallah, Modi and his filthy campaign fail miserably.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Hindus acting tough now after getting dominated by Central Asian Muslims for a millennia :mjlol:

And the reason for their sudden bravery, is due to support from Israel and the Right wing from the West/Europe. Believe me, Afghans alone, could still conquer India.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And the reason for their sudden bravery, is due to support from Israel and the Right wing from the West/Europe. Believe me, Afghans alone, could still conquer India.
Gotta hand it to the west. They pacified the ummah but giving power to the weakest rivals fo the ummah, who otherwise would be conquered by muslims.

Like the ethiopians in our case and the indians in the pakistanis case. Also the turks were slapped in the face when the british gave power back to the weak arabs, that haven't been able to conquer much since the 4 rightly guided caliphs.