"Dr Zakir’s Reply to French President Macron who said, “Islam is in Crisis all Over the World”"

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
love this guy better than the washed down modern sheikhs *cough cough*.

if it weren't for his accent and people mocking him, he'd be one of the top ten sheikhs hands down

love this guy better than the washed down modern sheikhs *cough cough*.

if it weren't for his accent and people mocking him, he'd be one of the top ten sheikhs hands down

Yes, I tried to show Zakir Naik to my neighbor and my neighbor acted like he couldn't listen to Zakir just because of his accent SMH..... the accent doesn't make his points any less valid, people are shallow and they underrate him because of his accent.... Alhamdulilaah, Zakir Naik has tons of fans regardless and he was doing so well in India that Modi himself ended up going after him because he was converting the Indians to Islam!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yes, I tried to show Zakir Naik to my neighbor and my neighbor acted like he couldn't listen to Zakir just because of his accent SMH..... the accent doesn't make his points any less valid, people are shallow and they underrate him because of his accent.... Alhamdulilaah, Zakir Naik has tons of fans regardless and he was doing so well in India that Modi himself ended up going after him because he was converting the Indians to Islam!
they belittle him as if his accent reduced his knowledge. As if the american accent is default english. let's not forget the fact that he is indian, an english speaking country.

truth will prevail :rejoice:

Trending