Dr Osman Wants To End Death Penalty

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I never understood this silly punishment. It has to end, it's not effective, people still commit murder and no-one cares and I know why. It's to easy putting people to sleep, sleep doesn't hurt anyone.

We need hard labor camps where they are enslaved for eternity, this will make people think twice about commiting a crime becuz you will be alive for everyday in the worst human state possible.

Even God keeps people alive in hell, he doesn't use death penalty as a punishment because it's not even a punishment to put people to sleep.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree. Somalia is a corrupt country so you can’t trust ‘eye witnesses’, there’s a lack of video evidence and with now increasingly convincing deep fakes the time is coming for us to consider not using it.

There’s better ways of deterrent

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree. Somalia is a corrupt country, there’s a lack of video evidence and with now increasingly convincing deep fakes the time is coming for us to consider not using it

Hanuunka waa inay taabata dambiiluhu for as long as possible not 'we put u to sleep', allah keeps them alive 4 eternity in hell knowing by killing them off is no punishment.

When their alive and suffering each day till their death, then that is a true justice system

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree. Somalia is a corrupt country so you can’t trust ‘eye witnesses’, there’s a lack of video evidence and with now increasingly convincing deep fakes the time is coming for us to consider not using it.

Im not saying my solution is perfect and their maybe other punishment methods, but we must 'review' that the punishment leads to 'deterrence', if it doesn't, then it's no longer worthy as punishment. I think by keepin them alive in the worst human state that mimicks hell(they dont die but are constantly kept there) is the solution.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Allah said 'death wa xaq ma aha ciqaab' and no wonder it doesn't work. Cuz when u die, u will be inside ur thought, 'they going to join me' anyways those who r putting me to death, so psycholgically you will be like 'I never lost anything'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN i always had a capitalist mindset to prison. We should use them as slave labour

Yes psychologically they don't think they lost anything upon death, in their last hour, they will reflect and laugh to themself, the person putting them down, their all going to be joining them anyways so he feels 'comforted' by that fact. Plus it's interesting how god doesn't use death penalty as punishment wa 'xaq' buu yiri not 'punishment' and he keeps ppl alive in hell shows he clearly against putting them to sleep method.

No wonder the punishment never leads to deterrence, we failed to see it's not a punishment to begin with, either religiously since it's a 'xaq' everyone has to go thru or the fact allah doesn't use it in hell by keeping them alive.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U are stupid liberal Australia has destroyed ur brain we need more death penalty

U dont have a logical brain I advise u don't do 'stems' brother stick to 'arts' or 'wadaadnimo' or emotional topics.

If death penalty is working, murder shouldn't happen, but it's INCREASING and infact noone cares to kill in somalia where death penalty is practised, why? becuz noone is scared of death penalty, I mean who would fear being put to sleep, when u know everyone else will join u anyways, punishment is when they know others wont 'join' them like hard slavery camps plus their 'alive'. Plus even allah doesnt kill ppl in hell, its not a punishment being 'deep asleep' u dummy. Do u fear when ur asleep? well thats death penalty.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U are stupid liberal Australia has destroyed ur brain we need more death penalty

Im not sure why ur butt hurt about different interpretations on the quran and stuck with 1 human interpretation(your scholar) as the only explanation, if so, then u just limited thee quran to human 'scholar mind' lol. The quran 1 word has infinite meaning not 1 meaning like ur trying to achieve, no matter how many ways we interpret it, it shouldn't affect god. I use logic to interpret it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Im not sure why ur butt hurt about different interpretations on the quran and stuck with 1 human interpretation(your scholar) as the only explanation, if so, then u just limited thee quran to human 'scholar mind' lol. The quran 1 word has infinite meaning not 1 meaning like ur trying to achieve, no matter how many ways we interpret it, it shouldn't affect god since it's infinite not limited to a time or human. I use logic to interpret it and also accept in 500 years when they get smarter to re-evaluate becuz it should infinitely progress untill infinity

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I never understood this silly punishment. It has to end, it's not effective, people still commit murder and no-one cares and I know why. It's to easy putting people to sleep, sleep doesn't hurt anyone.

We need hard labor camps where they are enslaved for eternity, this will make people think twice about commiting a crime becuz you will be alive for everyday in the worst human state possible.

Even God keeps people alive in hell, he doesn't use death penalty as a punishment because it's not even a punishment to put people to sleep.

Nothing new in Europe. The EU has banned the Death Penalty 40 years ago.

Prisons in Scandinavia and several other countries have the lowest re-offending rates with some closing prisons because of low prison intakes as the focus is on rehabilitation not punishment

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Prisons in Scandinavia and several other countries have the lowest re-offending rates with some closing prisons because of low prison intakes as the focus is on rehabilitation not punishment

Im just shocked at the 'logical' brain of some people who says lets repeat the same punishment not seeing it's not a deterrence and infact murder rates are higher, like is their logical layer missing, is the emotional side of the brain 'greater', I don't know but it's dumbfounding. If we increase the death penalty, they cant see it will increase murder rate, like they can't make the logical connection in that religious brain

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord root cause tho is social decay, murder is seen as a 'rite of passage or as we call em geesinimo' but alcohol is seen as bad bad bad. Wa dad waalan niyahow somalidu. Their culture needs total reformation and totally gutting and total cultural revolution first.

The criminal or corrupt must be put into a new clan 'dambiile' nation wide, noone marries them, named/shamed in website/media, isolated from all nasab clans and mosques, isolated from marriage to nasab women.

When I see that brother, waxa dhacay kacdoon dhaqameed and mark my words all our state issues and institution and good governance will be cured overnight, our prisons will be basically empty or we could be the first nation with no prisons becuz everyone fears the social ramification of being corrupt/criminal, socially they will essentially be treated like how madhiban, bantu, gabooye and peaceful hardworking ppl are. However the current persecuted maskins will be lifted up nation wide as model citizen framework that all nasab clans will be told to copy and apply to themselves.

But stop waiting for a messiah or angel that comes from the sky to save somalia, the leaders come from within this rotten culture, so don't demand their not rotten also.

Last edited:
I never understood this silly punishment. It has to end, it's not effective, people still commit murder and no-one cares and I know why.

I don't think any legal system has one hundred percent eliminated murder.

yeah and then you have to feed and shelter these people and then you'll have people crying about "human rights violations". in some cases, better just to... liquidate them... and be done with it.

Allah had mandated the death penalty for a number of offenses (to be carried out by the ruler, of course). Society can't just sit back and let homos and witches run wild.

doesn't Scandanavia have kindergartens where they have boy children wear skirts or something like that?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't think any legal system has one hundred percent eliminated murder.

yeah and then you have to feed and shelter these people and then you'll have people crying about "human rights violations". in some cases, better just to... liquidate them... and be done with it.

Allah had mandated the death penalty for a number of offenses (to be carried out by the ruler, of course). Society can't just sit back and let homos and witches run wild.
El Salvador force them to make their own food. Somalia is too weak however to put prisoners to use.

Even America makes a profit from prisons

F0A29E96-077B-48FC-847D-91DD41204805.png

no way do I want to learn anything from barbarian Scandavian society... except maybe what not to do

El Salvador force them to make their own food. Somalia is too weak however to put prisoners to use.

Even America makes a profit from prisons

El Salvador is doing good stuff. I've talked to I would guess like twenty Salvadoreños and I've never met one who doesn't support their government. Huge improvement is being made.

But their legal system doesn't allow death penalty. And abolishing death penalty contradicts sharia because death penalty is something that exists within the sharia.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
El Salvador is doing good stuff. I've talked to I would guess like twenty Salvadoreños and I've never met one who doesn't support their government. Huge improvement is being made.

But their legal system doesn't allow death penalty. And abolishing death penalty contradicts sharia because death penalty is something that exists within the sharia.
The death penalty has a high evidence requirement in Islamic sharia and given Somalia has very few reliable witnesses it’s fair to say it’ll be hardly used.