DR Osman Strategy Of Complete Defeat Of SFG

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://puntlandtimes.ca/2019/10/pu...baarlamaanka-dfs-oo-badhan-ka-furtay-xaafiis/

Ok this has now just touched 'home' with me and my bah wadaag with Dhahar. Mogadishu is playing with fucking fire, thinking you can mess with Bah Dubays or anyone who is related to us be on our father side(osman mahmoud) or mother side(dubays). This is basically one of the key inheritances I was left with, an organized clan and structure.

Ok Puntlanders you want to defeat Mogadishu once and for all? It will require 'tough measures' only which you must 'accept' or else the strategy won't work. Listen we need to know TWO areas first to clarify the what is FACT and what is NOT. Without the correct information, the solution is pointless as it won't address the FACT since it hasn't been PROVEN.

We need to know is Muqdisho using 'information war' tactics thru the media about how it's sending things to regions in PL but in reality they are not? Is it so they can 'confuse' the locals that the SFG is supreme govt and the regional govt are nothing. If they are using Information war, we need to set down strict media laws about the news content in PL. We need education awareness and literally I mean it, to teach people how the enemy is now using the media to create 'chaos' in your region thru 'false news reporting'.

This is an easy war style to defeat, you just ensure your population know the media in Somalia is backed and funded by 'shady' characters. Advise your locals only to watch media that has 'broad shareholder' base and not just 'one clan' shareholder. Universal is probably the most 'accurate' news reporting in Somalia when it comes to private television. SBC is pretty good. PLTV is the most accurate when it comes to 'govt owned television'. I haven't checked JLTV much and it's quality though. I know SLTV is rubbish content. SNTV can skew depending who is in power in Muqdisho.

The second option is the Mogadishu govt is actually over-riding the govt of PL procedures, laws, and processes and going thru the back door by calling up some 'elder' or 'official' in any district of PL to accept a 'project'. We must set up check-points at Galkacyo and warn the SFG nothing will move north and an embargo will ensue if you interfere not only in PL but SL.

They may use SL/Dhulbahante route and why Tukaraq station is so vital to be back in our hands. We need a presence in the border area so we can send a message to SFG, nothing comes in or goes out. If they need to know this is a real govt, hala baro nimanku inu yahay DAWLAD AWOOD BUUXA AH LEH OO AYSAN AHAYN DAWLAD MAGAC ISKA YAAL AH SIDA TAN HAMAR

dr osman the ibliis of somalispot, he wishes the destruction of somalia and certian qabils everyday.

mr ibliis your habaar shall only reach you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
dr osman the ibliis of somalispot, he wishes the destruction of somalia and certian qabils everyday.

mr ibliis your habaar shall only reach you.

I am half hoto, passing on my Hoto genes to you. SFG is at war with PL. Shabab is also. Shabab controls bay/bakool, it come to galkacyo IDP camps identifying people who they know have parents or loved ones under they're iblis control. They threaten the southy to follow they're instructions on who they want dead in North Mudug or Bosaso. The southie loving his family, follows on with instruction, covers his face, and runs from the scene. PL start to get suspicious of each other and that was the whole objective of shabab in PL. It wants to break up PL unity, then back one side with an alliance and control the city. Shabab doesn't have the resources to invade PL conventionally, we saw them try that in suuj/garmaal and all that.

They are not prepared to allocate resources from the south and areas they control as this is the base of soldier and training supply for their operations in Somalia. They need to carefully balance they're resources to ensure they can control they're districts in bay/bakool/gedo which is the heartland of terror. While growing daily in achieving it's tactics of targetting key targets in each society who are influential so a clan repercussion occurs.

War iga tag, niin hawiye baan ahay 99 ku soo koray, adiguna waxad tahay wiil xun oo marehan ah oo waxba garanaynin hadi lagu sheego walalaha red sand, hawiye laff at u

I am half hoto, passing on my Hoto genes to you. SFG is at war with PL. Shabab is also. Shabab controls bay/bakool, it come to galkacyo IDP camps identifying people who they know have parents or loved ones under they're iblis control. They threaten the southy to follow they're instructions on who they want dead in North Mudug or Bosaso. The southie loving his family, follows on with instruction, covers his face, and runs from the scene. PL start to get suspicious of each other and that was the whole objective of shabab in PL. It wants to break up PL unity, then back one side with an alliance and control the city. Shabab doesn't have the resources to invade PL conventionally, we saw them try that in suuj/garmaal and all that.

They are not prepared to allocate resources from the south and areas they control as this is the base of soldier and training supply for their operations in Somalia. They need to carefully balance they're resources to ensure they can control they're districts in bay/bakool/gedo which is the heartland of terror. While growing daily in achieving it's tactics of targetting key targets in each society who are influential so a clan repercussion occurs.

War iga tag, niin hawiye baan ahay 99 ku soo koray, adiguna waxad tahay wiil xun oo marehan ah oo waxba garanaynin hadi lagu sheego walalaha red sand, hawiye laff at u

A'udhu billahi min ash-shaytaan-ir-rajeem

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A'udhu billahi min ash-shaytaan-ir-rajeem

Didn't you see how @Mckenzie laid them niggas out by grabbing 20 off the street, and South west all started crying about genocide and how they must leave GALMUDUG? Did u see Mckenzie sweat about it? Do u see anyone targetting this nigga in Baraxlay, Dhusomareeb, Cadaado? they can't even look him the damn eye let alone try that shit. Why only North Mudug and Bosaso? hadee 'weakness' ayaa jira. This shit doesn't happen even in god damn ogadeniya where langaabs are well behaved including shabab. Even the little area Madoobe has control in Kismaayo if u measure the level of shabab attacks in comparison to PL, PL ayaa amni daran.

The answer is clear, PL is welcoming of IDP, they are not aware IDP families are under SHABAB so if they get a call to do something, they must follow thru, please naga wada dadkani oo apply @Mckenzie model or be prepared that they are achieving they're objectives to sow discontent, suspicion among PL which is the very first steps to break up a society, you make them question each other lol.

A landheere with clan protection doesn't need to do a hit n run or hide his face, this well known in the north even @Mckenzie know this, it's the one who have no clan protection that resort to this and it's rahanwayn and I know why deep down. So we need solutions about they're stay in PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're very hateful and the like of you are a dying breed.

The Purge. Purge me of my Murusade Sins. I am confessing my bahalnimo and all the stuff my abti say when talking about a relative who was in shabab or hormuud

1617.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galmudug oo dawlad lahayn ba ka amni roon Puntland. Never hear any of that shit that happens in Bosaso or Galkayo anywhere in GM zone. So this proves kindness is weakness, GM is proof. Tough love and u get no langaab playin games especially like me MURUSADE which HG know well their tactics..

Purge me @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

1617.jpg

If PL had combination of HG purge response and governance at the same time. We wud be respected and our regions would show it. But begging on tv isn't the answer, i know we see as weakness.