DR Osman Podcast - Various Topic. Hargeisa Mentioned

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I tagged 'hargeisa' to see how many come running in cause of huge amount of topics circulating to make begging game a 'respected' game, the reason I dismiss them is all on the video. I don't take the serious other then fact the wanna 'keep locked into isolation' and ensure my legacy dies

Yo going to Hear some horrific things u call not politically correct ama somalinimo(f*ck u benito mussulini) waa anga waasheen dadkani

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Do you not get thirsty? How can you talk for 110 mins without a break saxiib. Also I still can't believe this is your voice you deadass have a radio voice LOL

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Can you say this next time at the start of your podcast just for me

"aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi"

:cosbyhmm:

Thank you Dr Gold 104.3 Voice

I tagged 'hargeisa' to see how many come running in cause of huge amount of topics circulating to make begging game a 'respected' game, the reason I dismiss them is all on the video. I don't take the serious other then fact the wanna 'keep locked into isolation' and ensure my legacy dies

Yo going to Hear some horrific things u call not politically correct ama somalinimo(f*ck u benito mussulini) waa anga waasheen dadkani
can you give me the timestamp for when u talk about fake somalinimo and Mussolini

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You should consider opening up a YouTube channel dedicated to world politics. wallahi you can easily get famous and make lots of money cause you got the energy to post good contents daily.
Forget about the political crisis of shithole Somalia that no one cares about. Start hustling sxb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can you say this next time at the start of your podcast just for me

"aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi"

:cosbyhmm:

Thank you Dr Gold 104.3 Voice

@Medulla I will tell you what. One thing I like about civilizations they create 'myths' and then structure it into citizens against those outside it's control or idealogy. Somalis do it with Gallas(but 3 sackings of you cunts and isolation) so it happens even sultanate-kingdom level of the 'outside'. If u don't feel the 'explanation' you may lose your 'locals' support in u.

But there is 'twist' that u can drive value from that as they 'misrepresent' u to give confidence to their locals and hence when met on the battle field their unprepared(shaka zulu) doesn't matter how primitive the tool niyahow or superior if the team behind it is using hollywood intel lol. Somalis can do it prepare well as u study the enemy, see how arabs waited for persian and byzantine to expend itself as they 'misrepresented' him also as not 'real' threat.

He took advantage and developed a policy and held the world order for 1000 years his philosophy. U can do the same but u need 'direction' and then 'policy' team who takes the vision and finds out the steps to execute it perfectly.

Anything is possible cause history shows 'no pattern' loooooool but miscalculations(myths of others) and hence unprepared and slaughtered and they may not recover if they keep, depleting him thru 'terrorism' and multiple world incidents and then ur intel guys inside the 'enemy' enemy camp and the 'average' and 'superior' sodier and percentage of the pool. General and his 'cabinet' of advisors based on experience need 'reviewing' his mistakes in previous wars. It takes time, u can formulate your battle plan. That's if we had proper army, but thug militia can handle the navy seal(hawiye) not the 'greatest' warrior fighting urban style but he 'switched' tactics