Dr Osman Pod-cast Fury on 91 Genocide

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
God damn. 45 minutes. This is a feature length film. DR OSMAN: The Movie weeye.
:mjlol:

Its very raw and targetting hawiye/isaaq to man up and see that the darod narrative is backed by data from a civil war death toll institute that is used by all governments in the world and who has 40 year archive, we don't make it up, it's verified that it was the largest death casualties in all of somali civil war.

They need to go question dahir alasow, kaydmedia, edna adan, faysal ali waraabe and all those who tell them they are 'righteous' when the data is saying other wise. It is going to 'rattle' somalis to find out that the data is saying darod suffered the most in comparison to other clans.

Futo weyn please man up. One minute your telling people your a warrior who conquered things next minute your crying about my Karbaash.

Fk with me and I karbaash you again

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Futo weyn please man up. One minute your telling people your a warrior who conquered things next minute your crying about my Karbaash.

Fk with me and I karbaash you again

No I want to show the Somalis and the world u only fight 'un armed citizens', u run when u see my big ciidaan, everyone knows that. Ask yourself has HG ever fought a proper war and not hiding in 'xafadaha'? nigga your abdiqaybdiid even threw missiles into bakaraha market, see? u try to use the 'i will kill civilians' card when u try to battle because u fear 'proper battle between soldiers'? why is that cause u have no history in conventional war and u know your weakness.

Every battle HG does is thru 'xafadaha' u fkn langaab, u can't with-stand open warfare like 'two armies' on the battle field, u duck around neighborhood and throw 'rpg into homes' targetting civilians so the army of the other side 'stops attacking your soldiers', we know your game waryaa, you weak ass piece of shit. U will never win a proper war in proper battle arena, I urge all puntites to study how HG fights in merka, mogadishu, galkacyo. Notice one 'theme' he is hiding like 'dhocil' in neighborhood and targetting civilians. Even @Calaf knows this how u target his civilians in a war like women n children. Niyahow that's how 'scared' u r of darod fighter cause we have centuries of battle experience in open warfare and u never want to fight us there do u.

@Calaf is now biitch. He was just like you but more arrogant. I ended up genociding - what is left of them nothing You live because you submitted. AY signed that peace in 1991 with Aidid. Calaf choose to fight on.

Aidiid saved you. Make duaa for him

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf is now biitch. He was just like you but more arrogant. I ended up genociding - what is left of them nothing You live because you submitted. AY signed that peace in 1991 with Aidid. Calaf choose to fight on.

Aidiid saved you. Make duaa for him
Guess what, Today I am the who is appointing your leader. Your like a puppet being held by the master. You genocided who? Cause I know for a fact that the Wargadacs have been a thorne in your backsides. During Aidid years, we fought with honour and pride, unlike your hit and run games. We don't go bombing our own cities like the way you uncivalised houtus do. The HG we appointed today as PM is no more then another puppet.

4 more years of Farmajo will put you in your place. A form of revenge is needed and I know it will boil your blood seeing the Marehan man as your leader again. You would wish that you ruled like me. 21 years and 4 years + 4 more years if he wins = 29 Years of the Marehan rule. Never you. Always me.

So whose the biitch now? Make dua for Mohamed Siad Barre cause of him, you are what you are today, a lousy governor, nothing else. Without him, you would have been like your cousins, in a sadistic state of affairs

Guess what, Today I am the who is appointing your leader. Your like a puppet being held by the master. You genocided who? Cause I know for a fact that the Wargadacs have been a thorne in your backsides. During Aidid years, we fought with honour and pride, unlike your hit and run games. We don't go bombing our own cities like the way you uncivalised houtus do. The HG we appointed today as PM is no more then another puppet.

4 more years of Farmajo will put you in your place. A form of revenge is needed and I know it will boil your blood seeing the Marehan man as your leader again. You would wish that you ruled like me. 21 years and 4 years + 4 more years if he wins = 29 Years of the Marehan rule. Never you. Always me.

So whose the biitch now? Make dua for Mohamed Siad Barre cause of him, you are what you are today, a lousy governor, nothing else. Without him, you would have been like your cousins, in a sadistic state of affairs

Your just a parasite. Why are you still in my calool after I have defeated you and taken all your land. Any decent people will move away. Even the Mjs just moveed and walked away after taking their land. Even in Galkayo they want to build a wall but you are in my calool.

But your just a parasite. I killed so many buns that you started to use Al-shabab just to get revenge on me. This is what i reduced you to. Gedo she-buns be demonstrating, where's your men nigga. You know when I get mad I go in that ghetto and crack some heads.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Ditoore, should we seek compensation? I don't like victim mentality. I don't want to be like @Helios and carry the victimhood of my ancestors.

@Calaf Farmajo has Hawiye wrapped around his finger, Galmudug was created by Farmajo.

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP

Marexaan are noble and fierce. They will overcome mooryaan any day. :wow:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your just a parasite. Why are you still in my calool after I have defeated you and taken all your land. Any decent people will move away. Even the Mjs just moveed and walked away after taking their land. Even in Galkayo they want to build a wall but you are in my calool.

But your just a parasite. I killed so many buns that you started to use Al-shabab just to get revenge on me. This is what i reduced you to. Gedo she-buns be demonstrating, where's your men nigga. You know when I get mad I go in that ghetto and crack some heads.

Al Shabab. Oh my. Your the one to talk about Al Shabab. No Hawiye can talk about Al Shabab as if they are not the whole cause of it.

Marehan has been too kind on you moryans. I should have known your a shameless houto when you dared claim another mans land. Saaxo, Galkayo, as if you have some fetish for Darood lands.

You think you did something there, when your in my pocket. The true parasites are you. Your kind, needs to be diciplined well. Like your cousins, you never fail to disappoint by the days. Long gone the days of Moryaninmo.

Unlike you, some of us have a Islamic duty to respect our neighbours. How are you a damn threat to me, when your own leader is my stooge. He baited out his own Hawiye fellow Prime Minister for the Darood Marehan President. So low.

Al Shabab. Oh my. Your the one to talk about Al Shabab. No Hawiye can talk about Al Shabab as if they are not the whole cause of it.

Marehan has been too kind on you moryans. I should have known your a shameless houto when you dared claim another mans land. Saaxo, Galkayo, as if you have some fetish for Darood lands.

You think you did something there, when your in my pocket. The true parasites are you. Your kind, needs to be diciplined well. Like your cousins, you never fail to disappoint by the days. Long gone the days of Moryaninmo.

Unlike you, some of us have a Islamic duty to respect our neighbours. How are you a damn threat to me, when your own leader is my stooge. He baited out his own Hawiye fellow Prime Minister for the Darood Marehan President. So low.

Saaxo is my land. Get the fk outta here Laangaab

Trending