Dr Osman Only Cares For Puntland Not Politicians

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think a-lot of people may confuse me with 'cheerleader' for some fallible human oo xaarayo. I don't care who rules Puntland Harti-Tanade-Leelkase-Rahanwayn even. My issue isn't about 'nin jeclaysi ama tol jeclaysi', my agenda is grounded in ensuring Puntland is the best region in Somalia and the world so they can enjoy a good life on this earth and be an example for others. That's my only agenda, do you think I care who delivers this? no. My love of my awooweyaal is stronger in me then my personal interests. The following issues is the only thing I look for in leaders.

1. Wa inu mabdac, aragti, iyo qorsho siyasadeed lee yahay oo 'macqul' ah iyo waa inu ku gowracsan yahay(not kastumo isbadelo) even if I don't like it is irrelevant.
2. He must have strong decision making ability and surrounds himself with a team that can see thru his program based on merit not 'abti, adeer, koox, saxib, qoys'. Somalia waxaa hor-tagan 'rag aan go'an lahayn'. Good/Bad decision is better then no decision which leads to time-waste, missed opportunities, regrets.
3. He must streghen institutions, rule of law, systems, good governance as this can be inherited. Nobody inherits anything from 'human dictators or strong man/weak system'.
4. He must achieve social infrastructure goals like food security locally sourced not foreign markets or aid bags which is a huge risk to our people existence when their stomachs are tied to another country authority.
5 He must achieve clean water for all targets rurally/urban. Water is life
6. He must achieve electricity coverage for all rurally/urban
7. He must make our university quality with industry input on teaching content and quality standards or set up partnerships to countries where their qualifications 'mean' something so our students don't waste time, effort, money on useless certificates
8. He must eliminate the black market from our market goods/service and set up market laws/contracts, audit authorities, enforcement bodies
9. He must address health challenges by ensuring the poorest segment their conditions are documented and facilities provided. The others can wait or go overseas untill the poorest segment issues are dealt with who are most vulnerable.
10. Urban planning authority established to inspect all major towns are following good settlement practises, zoning laws for residential/commercial/industrial parks, green space allocation, side-walk, sanitation facilities, sewages, water, communication infrastructure, roads, drainage, etc
11. Realistic justice system to deal with criminal/terrorists based on their status or wealth profile. Death penalty should be only reserved for those who love their life due to their status and wealth or politicians who do corruption, they have something to lose then. For poor ppl that commit horrific crimes or terrorism, we must utilize them into work camps working 8-12, 4-8 cycles saturday to thursday with friday off only. They will do hard labor on rocks, process it, package it, and PL govt can store it in public warehouse and re-distribute to communities or business people doing construction work. They will contribute to our GDP while being punished for life. This will eliminate shabab manipulation on the poor that a better life awaits them in janno then their current miserable life. The poor will now need to gamble between poverty vs slavery in PL work camps.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In Puntland we must have a big discussion on the role of govt and private especially around Public Services, Social Services domain and the Market place philosophy. Do we want our public/social services in the hands of private companies who end up becoming big corporates and dominating every industry and eliminating medium-small traders by buying them out? this discussion needs to be had about the fine-line.

Anything infrastructure whether schooling, health, water, roads, ports, airports, electricity, sewage should be in govt hands and managed by the people thru their taxes to ensure no business person gets an advantage by controlling infrastructure and building wealth from it to only end up using it to eliminate the free market thru corporatism acquisution, mergers, etc done on smaller to medium players which will be devastating for the innovation economy if it is all concentrated in the hands of a 'few' and not the many.

This serious discussion around public services, social services and the role of the govt vs private market must be had, waa arin 'mabdac' runti iyo khataro badan horseedi kara mustaqbalka.

Trending