Dr-Osman Hosted Abtiyaal On Local Reports On Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I took one of my abtiyaal out for Dinner, His come back here to finalize things as he has relocated to Mogadishu, he lives in darul salam and said it's diaspora gated community. He has provided me with some local intel about the situation in Mogadishu, as it has 'many hidden dimensions' at play. He said most of Hamar issue has a 'business layer' involved whether it's assasinations on competitors by existing companies so they don't lose their space or profit margin.

He said their is also a big business segment in Nairobi and Turkey and even corrupt officials are investing there and not risking it in Hamar. He said the current investments are PURELY 'Real estate' cause it's 'safe' and very little is happeing in any other spaces, and zero mass job creating investments.

He said a-lot of un-settled land issues are at play also, where moryans have created black market enterprises(IDP camps, IDP schools, IDP health posts) and eating from NGO grants and their causing a-lot of instability becuz in their eyes, if the city settles, they will lose their IDP clientele and black market rackets. The land also being used is either someone elses land prior to 91 who can't return to claim it and if they do their marked 4 assasination like happened to Saado Ali Warsame.

So those two layers are playing a big role as hidden dimensions that the news do not capture nor report. As for political side he said 'slow progress' is happening but it's very slow and corruption is still the main rule. He said a-lot of the issue in hamar is 'firaaq' or 'vacant' spaces that are not filled by traditional-religious-youth-business-women and their simply not doing their job to help the govt, he basically surmized the situation of social and govt cooperation being like 'taking a horse to water and u cant make them drink it' and the govt is carrying a 'dead social' baggage.

He commented on UAE and how they monitor mosques, have licenses, even their khutbah are 'pre-written' and if they say anything outside those themes, their arrested and jailed immediately, where-as he said mosques in Hamar, anyone can say what-ever they want, their no nidaam or system. He said every social element is the same and just chaotic.

He travelled to SL also and said things are terrible there, he said he was in a famous hotel that is usually busy and it had no clients, their port also lost all the container trade that used to reach beletwayn and PL. He said Hargeisa felt empty also population wise, he said the city was 'populated' mainly by traders from all regions. He went to Garowe also and had discussions with locals about business environment, he said they all think it's hamar where it's happening.

I rejected as a loyal puntite saying it's not about urban center size that matter becuz large population centers also means more 'competition and lower profit', while un-tapped urban centers allows u to own the whole space. I also argued 4 purchasing power matters and the population wallets. Small town in Israel with it's strong purchasing power is more profitable then all africa urban centers combined 1 billion ppl.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All my investment is going into 'regional capital' of every mamul, why join the damn competition in hamar, when I can own 'whole spaces' of customers to myself and purchasing power is no different nationally, in-fact some argue it's stronger in the region becuz they have 'xoolos' plus 'properties' which hamaris dont.

Hamar population must be the poorest runti, no mass job creation is going to hurt their locals. Puntite local has home, plus xoolo in baadiyo and that's the poorest person. Coastal areas are also heavy with fish assets on top of homes, plus frankincense is done by some to add wealth, gold mining is now new ilo dhaqaale for locals. None of this exists in hamar, im suprised any business ppl waste their time there, the locals just have home and food nothing else.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He did note he witnessed that the worst Qabyalad in Somalia is in Mudug-Galgaduud in comparison to where he travelled in PL/SL/Hamar. I said Nugaal has qabyalad also lakin 'mid wax dhisayo' keliya not 'destructive' and un-productive qabyalad.

Somaliland's hubris cost them a lot. They believed their own lies about being a self-sustaining "country", instead of the truth, which is that they were hosting merchants from Daarood and other clans. I am not surprised their hotels and port is empty. It will only get worse from here.

I also see how it is in Djibouti's interest to stifle Berbera's growth, by keeping them embroiled in conflict. IOG is playing them like a fiddle. I wonder how Djibouti's port is doing right now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland's hubris cost them a lot. They believed their own lies about being a self-sustaining "country", instead of the truth, which is that they were hosting merchants from Daarood and other clans. I am not surprised their hotels and port is empty. It will only get worse from here.

I also see how it is in Djibouti's interest to stifle Berbera's growth, by keeping them embroiled in conflict. IOG is playing them like a fiddle. I wonder how Djibouti's port is doing right now.

Apprarently Hormud own 40% of Golis, but 60% is locally owned, I think it might be the same for SOMTEL. While Money Transfer like Amal-Dahabshil in return r given access to Hamar. It's weird 'tit for tat' set up between clan businesses. I should've of asked him about blue-sky electricity which is owned by puntites. Im interested in infrastructure cuz the whole market needs it like water-electricity. Telecom is gone. I am eyeing for infrastructure space in regional capitals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Apparently the 'qaraxs' in hamar are very sophisticated and involves 'lots of hand involved' from govt agencies down to checkpoints and is planned months in advance with lots of bribery happen between layers and hands.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

He came back to Somalia to join al shabab becuz HE HATES U SO MUCH

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

Nacaybka aan uqabo puntland ayaan umalaynaya inaan ugalay alshabab Qurbejoogii Hub-hayaha u noqday Khawaarijta Dhagarqabe Maxamed Cabdi Yuusuf Hiraabe oo kamid ahaa Shabakadii Dilalka ka geysan Jirtay Gaalkacyo. #qeybta5aad

He came back to Somalia to join al shabab becuz HE HATES U SO MUCH

Trending