Dr Osman God Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
GOD = OG-D IS anything DEVIL related and separate from the OG, original gangster=being real is OG and god is REAL as hell not only in existence but his personality is all real.

Christianity = Two hands clasped together. One hand is good and one hand is bad. When put together they overdose
and cancel each other out because their total opposites. But god is an OG and so real he will slam together those opposites with 'justice' because you can apply justice to these opposite reactions(good and evil) and separate it from
one and another and that's what christianity is about. According to the DOCTOR!!!!

two-hands-prayer-pose-pencil-260nw-130960766.jpg

Islam = Submission. It means I gave up god and there is nothing I can do to slam my way to heaven because it's
your house and on your terms can I come in not through my own deeds and actions or prayers. Islam highest level
of understanding is when you realize your nothing and open up those arms for 'mercy'. It's not about salat, fasting, sadaqah. That's supposed to make you realize in the end it's all futile and you should return to this position and seek
nothing but mercy.

images

Judaism = Sincere trust. You chose us above all humanity when we were simply slaves in egypt. In return for choosing them he gave them strict laws to follow to honor that agreement(they broke it though) not honoring it
and have one disease after another in history and persecuted for 5000 years for it by each human group. But real judaism is high form of worship and it's about 'trusting' in god. Remember as humans the hardest thing we can do
is just sit there and say 'i'll let god handle it' no fear like islam, no love like christianity, it's accepting whatever god
decides and being happy about it even if it means 'punishment'. After-all isn't god perfect? yes so all his decisions will be perfect is the logic so no need to fear or love or worry just trust.

Hence the hand on the wall is a symbol we don't know what lies beyond death but we trust you god and will take that journey.

f51d8ab36be7f0b81a8bfedce5d30dea.jpg

Buddhism = Before I speak about God who is perfect and who doesn't need me, let's focus our teachings about ourselves as human beings and rectify ourselves so we don't get reincarnated constantly back to life to figure out the problem is us as human beings not god. Hence the whole religion is geared towards the person not so much god. But the destination is god regardless if they accept it or not because once their purified mind-body-soul, they can then live in peace and not fear being reincarnated back into life to face the struggles of life again such as pain, suffering, hurt, love, failure, lost, and all the emotions which goes up and down throughout lives and harms us.

I feel this religion was used by God and he selected Buddha as an option if all the 3 abrahamic faiths fail to bring all humanity closer to him, he will use reincarnation option untill we have successfully reached god regardless of what religion we reach him in. I will try reaching god through Islam in this life time.
buddhist-monk-praying.jpg

Traditional based Religion. Aboriginals of Australia. But you can apply this to all forms of animism(environment worship), native based religions, hinduism even. It's about entering a dream-time state as the aboriginals teach because life is a nightmare, you need to go back to the calm of the environment and become 1 with it because the environment is nothingness, it's just empty space and by entering that empty space you clean your soul of all the crazyness of life like somalispot and qabiil talk crap.

EVJXD00Z.jpg

The doctor will be studying these guys more in-depth in my life-time, As I have figured out the other religions. Ironically Native American Flute Music and Meditation is my current favorite meditation tool when I close my eyes and try to enter that 'peaceful black empty space that motions through' I sit there imagining peace because all we have is this crazy ass world(hell) or peace(when we die and go into blackness or sleep or meditate). There is no heaven on earth because true heaven means 'everlasting' it must last not go up and down and disappear and come back, that's the behavior of hell.

There you go, wack-job dr-osman on somali-spot. Despised and hated by the masses and considered a nigga who needs therapy, so be it but that is my world view of religion. I don't believe in hundreds of different of religions, I don't believe in 100 different truths, I don't believe in 1 is right the rest is wrong. I believe we all have a piece of the god puzzle and your piece aint any better then someone else piece. Were trying to figure this all out and god is helping and I think it would be unwise he would make one religion right and the rest wrong because god creation of earth clearly shows diversity in biology and nature, so you would assume he diversified on religion also. It's all about reaching god not the path you take where-as you guys focus on am I taking the right path.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can someone on Somali-spot please come in and Slam the Dr because I need it or call me some Mental nut job that needs therapy or some wacko that says all religions are the same in essence but only different in their application but their end-goal is all the same they want everlasting peace with god.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What in the f*ck.
:jaynerd:
This is a new level of crazy even for @DR OSMAN. So crazy that I actually read it all this time.
:heh:
I have to admit though, I had difficulty getting past this part without laughing so hard and wetting myself.
Islam = Submission. It means I gave up god and there is nothing I can do to slam my way to heaven because it's
your house and on your terms can I come in not through my own deeds and actions or prayers.
Islam highest level
of understanding is when you realize your nothing and open up those arms for 'mercy'. It's not about salat, fasting, sadaqah. That's supposed to make you realize in the end it's all futile and you should return to this position and seek
nothing but mercy.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What in the f*ck.
:jaynerd:
This is a new level of crazy even for @DR OSMAN. So crazy that I actually read it all this time.
:heh:
I have to admit though, I had difficulty getting past this part without laughing so hard and wetting myself.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Why you wetting yourself? Prayers, deeds, charity, all that is actions done by you. Why don't you pray right now for a million dollars and see if you get it. You might, I am not saying you won't all I am saying is it's a damn prayer and not guaranteed. Praying for heaven is no different, it's not guaranteed if things are not even guaranteed on earth with your prayers.

Christianity request to reach perfection through the ultimate justice between good and evil is also a request and prayer because justice is optional it's not guaranteed either because justice isn't practised even on earth demonstrating how it's prayer or request at best.

Trusting in god as proper jews do not these zionist filth their similar to cow worshippers of moses time preferring their own lies over trusting in god but the true jew who do trust in god is also a request, that trust can lead to anywhere since you let god decide and god can decide what you don't like also.

The sooner you realize you aint god the better it becomes and clearer for you. Plus heaven is his home and he don't have to open the gate if he don't want too for you. He makes choices also and with choices noone knows where it leads too because it's unpredictable by nature. We can't even predict a human choices and decisions let alone god. So the best bet you have as a muslim is through the mercy route and begging for mercy and hence why mohamed was sent as a mercy to you. But if you think about 5 pillars of islam and praying and fasting you got another thing coming. All that is for you, it's got nothing to do with if those prayers get answered or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending