Dr Osman Disgusted By SFG N PL Govt Over Las Anod

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Wh
If anything HSM has done a great job on AS better than Faarmajo whom I personally support. As for North West State they won't be allowed to secede and just like @DR OSMAN said either they stay in the union by the ink of the pen or by the blood of the gun.

Simple as that.
what has hsm done, been president 5 yrs explosions still happening and Al shabab still around. Local clans like xawadle doing the fighting government useless as ever

Nigga would rather let a break away secessionist state take a chunk of his nation without a fight just to spite the daroods. Lmaooo this “al shabaab is FGS priority” is cap

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wh

what has hsm done, been president 5 yrs explosions still happening and Al shabab still around. Local clans like xawadle doing the fighting government useless as ever

The SFG is all fluff. Never has parliament closed a budget, always fake forcasts each new financial year, it's budget is 95% international aid, they can't pay their workers niyahow. PL only gets dual partnership project support where we have to pay our share ALWAYS.

We pay our own army, police, govt officials, teachers, hospitals, etc. Only aid we get is very little in comparison to SFG. These dulis cant even train their own soldiers, how pathetic they r.

@bidenkulaha dont want to see another darood federal state but he would like to see another hawiye state call banadirshabelle state he want to stole lower shabelle from southwest moriyan ma dahiro and claim somalia federal government us his own… unuka leh wax walbo😡😡
somalia 🇸🇴 will Never be peace us long we have people like him
I’m not a supporter of Banadir and lower shabelle being one state unless we are going back to the old region format where both shabelles and Banadir was one region and hiraan becomes its own region. Mogadishu was always capital of Middle shabelle until kacaan changed it in the 80’s. Also I’m not a supporter of SSC. I want dhulbante to join Puntland again

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We will Hang HSM from the highest tree if he even things about making another Doofaar state, LasCanod be fighting for nothing all those deaths will not change their status as a disputed territory. We told you vandalism is a two way street.
:francis:
absolutely this. Darood must be crushed politically. I’m sorry to those who might think I’m qabiilist. I am not, I have a great great grandmother who’s MX. This means I can’t be qabiilist but I’m just realistic that only a hawiye dominated government can lead this country to better times.

It’s all about xasidnimo I could care less if banadirshabelle became federal state I don’t loose anything😤 what i care about is a stable somalia 🇸🇴

Every darood to run this country has left in disgrace or left chaos in their wake.

This is why even as a unionist I am not fooled by your new found live for Somalia. Aren’t you PIM, I support this too. Let’s just rule our lands and pray for peace in SL, inshallah Somali lands see peace and prosperity

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
absolutely this. Darood must be crushed politically. I’m sorry to those who might think I’m qabiilist. I am not, I have a great great grandmother who’s MX. This means I can’t be qabiilist but I’m just realistic that only a hawiye dominated government can lead this country to better times.

Every darood to run this country has left in disgrace or left chaos in their wake.

This is why even as a unionist I am not fooled by your new found live for Somalia. Aren’t you PIM, I support this too. Let’s just rule our lands and pray for peace in SL, inshallah Somali lands see peace and prosperity

You were allowed to have a barren desert gobol & half as a state yet you don’t want SSC to be one lol we share single digit IQ hutus from Burundi with a country unfortunately
Laas caanood and buuhoodle can join puntland if they want but there will be no another daarood federal state.

Trending