Dr Osman Disgusted By SFG N PL Govt Over Las Anod

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've heard many reasons why the SFG OR PL GOVT isn't officially sending soldiers to laas canood like they did with HAG Lands.

The sides I've heard range from the following.

1. The SFG is the capital and cannot be seen warring with SL or else it will boast their recognition cause. They think Muse Bihi is trying to get the SFG to bite the bait so he can then argue 'SFG did another massacre on SL' like 88 to the world, so the SFG isn't biting the bait

2. The PL govt is seen as a region of Somalia and if they participate will cause a out-cry from SL that SFG n PL are doing another 88 on them

3. My Mother even said '2 minutes' kuma qadanayso PL to end Isaaq since their small clan but she thinks what's holding them back is they don't want to bite the bait of muse bihi

4. My Dad thinks PL should tread carefully becuz the Isaaq are not united and this may unite them if PL or SFG attacks, it will hurt the garhajis who r pro union if the SFG or PL moves on them. He also said muse is only lookin 4 extension and keeping Isaaq busy.

5. My mother doesn't think irirism exists today and Djibouti president is only lookin to destabilize Somalia so Djibouti doesn't lose relevance

6. Irirism is a clan idealogy of Dir-Hags uniting on the idea of 3 nations(SL, Somalia, Djibouti) with mj/marehan in somalia, dhulos/warsan in sl and ogadens in Ethiopia. They think were so large n strong we must be divided and ruled from central authorities similar to djibouti style of governance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I argued a government must protect its territory from secessionist rebels and it would be seen as legit warfare since all other countries would do the same if their countries sovereignty was being violated by any entity. So PL/SFG by remaining outside the conflict for watever purpose only weakens our country n reduces our country internal status worldwide.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We should just watch the show, get the popcorn out. Maybe we can send our foreign minister over to help reconcile the two citizens of our neighbouring country.

FGS focus should be on Shabaab, we are gaining legitimacy rapidly. Time for South Somalia to put itself first

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should just watch the show, get the popcorn out. Maybe we can send our foreign minister over to help reconcile the two citizens of our neighbouring country.

FGS focus should be on Shabaab, we are gaining legitimacy rapidly. Time for South Somalia to put itself first

Im not impressed with HSM, I admire his shabab policy don't get me wrong, but im not impressed with his constant meeting other leaders, it's stupid to meet ppl abroad when u can't meet your own people, he won't be taken serious. 99% of somalia issues is inside not outside. Outsiders wont help HSM when they see your own ppl won't help him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Im not impressed with HSM, I admire his shabab policy don't get me wrong, but im not impressed with his constant meeting other leaders, it's stupid to meet ppl abroad when u can't meet your own people, he won't be taken serious.
We need security before anything else. How can we become food secure when Shabaab control so much fertile land. Or attract foreign direct investment. A lot of the foreign trips are security focused like military agreements.

15,000 troops now being trained in neighbouring countries and fully funded by UAE. This is good work, hopefully bares fruit.

In the meantime PL can focus on their elections, it would be stupid for Deni to put that at risk because of Laascaanood/SL confrontation. It’s also better politically to not legitimise Bihi claim that he’s fighting a common enemy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need security before anything else. How can we become food secure when Shabaab control so much fertile land. Or attract foreign direct investment. A lot of the foreign trips are security focused like military agreements.

15,000 troops now being trained in neighbouring countries and fully funded by UAE. This is good work, hopefully bares fruit.

In the meantime PL can focus on their elections, it would be stupid for Deni to put that at risk because of Laascaanood/SL confrontation. It’s also better politically to not legitimise Bihi claim that he’s fighting a common enemy

Shouldn't shabab n sl be treated the same as internal rebels violating somalia territorially/politically/socially? If we don't fight n die for our borders, don't ask foreigners to respect it either, it's a catch 22.

I've heard many reasons why the SFG OR PL GOVT isn't officially sending soldiers to laas canood like they did with HAG Lands.

The sides I've heard range from the following.

1. The SFG is the capital and cannot be seen warring with SL or else it will boast their recognition cause. They think Muse Bihi is trying to get the SFG to bite the bait so he can then argue 'SFG did another massacre on SL' like 88 to the world, so the SFG isn't biting the bait

2. The PL govt is seen as a region of Somalia and if they participate will cause a out-cry from SL that SFG n PL are doing another 88 on them

3. My Mother even said '2 minutes' kuma qadanayso PL to end Isaaq since their small clan but she thinks what's holding them back is they don't want to bite the bait of muse bihi

4. My Dad thinks PL should tread carefully becuz the Isaaq are not united and this may unite them if PL or SFG attacks, it will hurt the garhajis who r pro union if the SFG or PL moves on them. He also said muse is only lookin 4 extension and keeping Isaaq busy.

5. My mother doesn't think irirism exists today and Djibouti president is only lookin to destabilize Somalia so Djibouti doesn't lose relevance

6. Irirism is a clan idealogy of Dir-Hags uniting on the idea of 3 nations(SL, Somalia, Djibouti) with mj/marehan in somalia, dhulos/warsan in sl and ogadens in Ethiopia. They think were so large n strong we must be divided and ruled from central authorities similar to djibouti style of governance.
Bugger the lot.

It's understandable that everyone has to deal with their own priorities first but what is with some of you and complete disregard for SSC? You talk as if it belongs to SL (it never has belonged to them.) Even a tiny bit of moral support is good.

Realistically the FGS is losing out as SSC is a huge piece of land and has lots of resources, making it a federal state and stating that it's Somali territory is win-win for all. The FGS will be able to collect more taxes etc.

Is it because of their clan? Is there problem with having another D-block gobol? I am genuinely curious, this isn't a personal attack.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It's understandable that everyone has to deal with their own priorities first but what is with some of you and complete disregard for SSC? You talk as if it belongs to SL (it never has belonged to them.) Even a tiny bit of moral support is good.

Realistically the FGS is losing out as SSC is a huge piece of land and has lots of resources, making it a federal state and stating that it's Somali territory is win-win for all. The FGS will be able to collect more taxes etc.

Is it because of their clan? Is there problem with having another D-block gobol? I am genuinely curious, this isn't a personal attack.
@bidenkulaha dont want to see another darood federal state but he would like to see another hawiye state call banadirshabelle state he want to stole lower shabelle from southwest moriyan ma dahiro and claim somalia federal government us his own… unuka leh wax walbo😡😡
somalia 🇸🇴 will Never be peace us long we have people like him

@bidenkulaha dont want to see another darood federal state but he would like to see another hawiye state call banadirshabelle state he want to stole lower shabelle from southwest moriyan ma dahiro and claim somalia federal government us his own… unuka leh wax walbo😡😡
what is he scared of? Daroods are not united, if that were the case Mr. Cheese Farmaajo would president. Every man should govern their land, inshallah 🇸🇴 will be peaceful
:dead:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
what is he scared of? Daroods are not united, if that were the case Mr. Cheese Farmaajo would president. Every man should govern their land, inshallah 🇸🇴 will be peaceful
:dead:
It’s all about xasidnimo I could care less if banadirshabelle became federal state I don’t loose anything😤 what i care about is a stable somalia 🇸🇴

It’s all about xasidnimo I could care less if banadirshabelle became federal state I don’t loose anything😤 what i care about is a stable somalia 🇸🇴
We will Hang HSM from the highest tree if he even things about making another Doofaar state, LasCanod be fighting for nothing all those deaths will not change their status as a disputed territory. We told you vandalism is a two way street.
:francis:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

"send our foreign minister" ah?!

Aamus nacasyahow foosha xun, what do you mean "neighboring country" it's always your type that are traitors. From Saylac till Ras Kamboni is One Nation and One Blue Flag.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Anything multiplied by 0 is 0. If somaliland makes any progress on seccesion every clan state in Somalia will join. It will be collapse of Somalia, possibly even Kenya and Ethiopia that have many more diverse peoples and independence movements. And each border will be formed by blood.

with regard to fgs they have no power. They are struggling to fight Al shabab fighters in flip flops and ak47. What can they say to somaliland military machine

puntland is fairly strong on other hand and pays their soldiers and invests in military equipment. The truth in my opinion is somaliland is just as strong. Even if we join war no guarantee we will win even though we have slight advantage. Best case scenario if puntland join somaliland withdraws. Worst case we fight long war that will set both back years and turn us to zoo like our brothers in south 😆

Somali Saayid

VIP
"unuka leh wax walbo" got me on the floor

Somali Saayid

VIP
Anything multiplied by 0 is 0. If somaliland makes any progress on seccesion every clan state in Somalia will join. It will be collapse of Somalia, possibly even Kenya and Ethiopia that have many more diverse peoples and independence movements. And each border will be formed by blood.

with regard to fgs they have no power. They are struggling to fight Al shabab fighters in flip flops and ak47. What can they say to somaliland military machine

puntland is fairly strong on other hand and pays their soldiers and invests in military equipment. The truth in my opinion is somaliland is just as strong. Even if we join war no guarantee we will win even though we have slight advantage. Best case scenario if puntland join somaliland withdraws. Worst case we fight long war that will set both back years and turn us to zoo like our brothers in south 😆

If anything HSM has done a great job on AS better than Faarmajo whom I personally support. As for North West State they won't be allowed to secede and just like @DR OSMAN said either they stay in the union by the ink of the pen or by the blood of the gun.

Simple as that.

We will Hang HSM from the highest tree if he even things about making another Doofaar state, LasCanod be fighting for nothing all those deaths will not change their status as a disputed territory. We told you vandalism is a two way street.
:francis:
You were allowed to have a barren desert gobol & half as a state yet you don’t want SSC to be one lol we share single digit IQ hutus from Burundi with a country unfortunately