Dr Osman Destroys Karim The Islamist

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
@DalsanJubiland study buddhism it was very interesting philosophy but the key idea behind it is nirvana u will know when u reach there because u will not change or flip flop the next day and if u have u haven't reached it, u want to beat the cycle of change such as rebirth and reincarnation which is proven that everything in this universe does evolve or change even after death your body changes and joins other energy sources like the soil, vegetation, ash, dust, etc. There is a-lot of science behind buddhism especially the constant of change which is undeniable and also reincarnation is proven that u do indeed merge with the environment. Where-else is your body but on earth somewhere in some state that u will not know in this life but u may know in the next life when u r in that new state.
So they don’t believe after life right?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So they don’t believe after life right?

No after life well not heaven or hell but reincarnation is a fundamental truth in buddhism basically if u don't reach a state of nirvana which means u don't flip flop or change and remain 'constant' forever u won sxb especially mentally but if their even a slight change u still stuck in the cycle, u achieved to break the cycle of change and have reached 'fixed' position which some say is where u meet god some say it's perfection others describe it differently but u beat the cycle of change. He was smart dude wallahi when he noticed the common thing in life is 'change' he said the answer must be finding the state where there is no change and he describes as completely bliss i haven't studied his experience but it will be different for everyone but at least u won't be in the continous cycle of change and if u die without reaching this stage of no change and totally fixed, it is believed u will re-enter this universe in another state maybe an animal, vegatation, dirt, soil, rock, what u come back as is not known but the fact u will come back is known because we know u will just 'change' into something else because we know change is the problem as u continously cycle thru this it can be never-ending sxb where u keep coming back but never found the answer in life

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
No after life well not heaven or hell but reincarnation is a fundamental truth in buddhism basically if u don't reach a state of nirvana which means u don't flip flop or change and remain 'constant' forever u won sxb especially mentally but if their even a slight change u still stuck in the cycle, u achieved to break the cycle of change and have reached 'fixed' position which some say is where u meet god some say it's perfection others describe it differently but u beat the cycle of change. He was smart dude wallahi when he noticed the common thing in life is 'change' he said the answer must be finding the state where there is no change and he describes as completely bliss i haven't studied his experience but it will be different for everyone but at least u won't be in the continous cycle of change and if u die without reaching this stage of no change and totally fixed, it is believed u will re-enter this universe in another state maybe an animal, vegatation, dirt, soil, rock, what u come back as is not known but the fact u will come back is known because we know u will just 'change' into something else because we know change is the problem as u continously cycle thru this it can be never-ending sxb where u keep coming back but never found the answer in life
Sounds interesting.
Is like Hinduism, without Idle worshiping.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DalsanJubiland it's like a riddle. Find the area in your mind where u will never change and stay fixed to it, if it changes, u know u stuck in the cycle still and if it continues till u die, u will continue in that rebirthing and recycling process, but if u find that fixed position where there is no change, u beat it basically, some have said that is what god is where there is no change since this universe is about change and others say it's bliss and paradise but i can't describe it as I havent found it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DalsanJubiland find the state of no change and u beat the cycle of change, what that answer is only u will know if u get there but buddha actually came up with the idea or else no-one would've known that the only thing that is unique in this world is not changing because everything around u continously changes even yourself. It was quite a brilliant answer becuz it now guides people to find that spot, it's like a race before u die n change again

Lmao why did this get qashin'd ? He made very valid points ya know... Btw Dr Osman , you're an atheist? I thought you were Muslim but believed in secularism

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You're right about wahabism and islam being mainly a cultural thing in Somalia

don't forget - as recently as the lifetime of our parents, Somali women were not even wearing hijabs let alone niqabs. The cultural transformation is very recent

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Geeljire0190 I am non religious doesn't mean I am atheist but I do lean towards a creator but I am over organized religion, to much men involved it has been ruined with corruption, rituals, interpretations that do not sit with reasoning, it's used for power now to impose on society not let them choose and obviously it's used as a status symbol, i've walked away from organized religion in the modern sense. I am like the monotheist of mohamed time who were sick of pagan rituals, I feel the same of organized religion today, it's all rituals no substance

But I do still read ancient islamic text when they actually enjoyed a golden age but not this garbage of wahabiya circulating hell no, it's an insult to my own intelligence.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Geeljire0190 why u asking if it got qashined? it got qashined cause that is what cults do, respond with emotions not a single one sat down and refuted a single point using reasoning, meaning their religion is their own desires niyahow, it holds no substance. No joke they turned their desires and are using religion to impose those desires.

I warn everyone that is puntlalnd first, karim is islam first, he cares about islam and muslims not puntites, it's no different to somalinimo folks crying for other somalis while neglecting their own. All these cries are due to langaabism and due to not being able to stand up for yourelf.

We must wage war as puntland first and foremost.
War f*ck Ogaden
Islam is first and foremost
f*ck Jubbaland f*ck PL
f*ck majerten.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War f*ck Ogaden
f*ck Jubbaland f*ck PL
f*ck majerten.

Islam is in mecca mate maybe u should move there where islam is first n foremost, JL is ogaden, PL is Majerten that is first n foremost it's not a land owned by muslim let alone Somali. Waxa laysku haysta ma aha qabiil as we all agree on this, lakin qadiyada lagu mamuli laha dhulka u r confused. I prefer human rights as the system of the land not shariah law.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis dont even follow islam :mjlol:

Forget the non practising muslims who are muslim by lip service but don't practise which is a huge chunk of somalis for whatever reason they say 'allah ku soo hanuniyo' they know deep down these are basically gone from islam but hold onto them so they're numbers don't shrink lol but even the ones who do practise it, if u watch them carefully when their at the mosque there is no 'inquiry, reasoning, challenging, no endeavour of learning except memorization' which means even the bulk majority who practise it don't have a clue why their doing it, they just do it cause allah said so or the imam said so. That's why I repeat modern islam is man made, there is nothing knowlegable about memorization and repeating lol

My loyalty is to Islam, even when I'm in doubt of some things and questions my faith, I will still be loyal to islam, the prophet and the holy quran.

War f*ck Ogaden
f*ck Jubbaland f*ck PL
f*ck majerten.
Bad mentality to have in this era . Many muslim countries would rather help their fellow ethnic brothers than their Muslim brothers. Your statement is one that I've only heard black Muslims say, never any Arab Muslims. They would never discard their nationalism for the ummah

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday belo kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow
Sheegato stop claiming us will dna u to see if you are fake or real
chrisfreshhah.png

Trending