BREAKING NEWS Dr. Hamza Barre the new PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations beesha OG and dr hamza barre I'm glad we have a homegrown PM . Cant wait to see his cabinet

he never went to the west, he was a native somalia from jubnbaland and not like farmajo a forein imposition

Hiraab vowed no more wokring with langabs ever again and will only do business with a true landeer race who have clout and weight across the horn of africa

HG are hawiye but we are politically aligned with them. Please don't disrespect them by claiming them as our own. We ogadens really owe Hawiye a lot and they have shown us a lot of love. Rooble did a lot for ONLF and Qalbidhagax and HSM named ogaden PM. We appreciate it and we thank them. Let ogaden know that hawiye was never their enemy and will never be. They are friends and walal unlike those with whom we share blood and name AKA the darod.

when I say hawiye, I am not counting the yaryars.

wiser words were never written online ina adeer Oday-yar

i would love to see either an Absame president or HG get president 2027 insha Allah with Rooble as only HAG candidate to make sure farmajo and co never get an idea of returning to power insha Allah and even Rooble gets in we still get PM insha Allah

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Our leaders should be very tall and powerful looking, so we project stance of strength and power, though i am not heightest

naturally masha Allah he is Ogaden Cagdheer and thus tall and strong stature

how tall is hamza,? i think he is taller than me

i met madoobe twice and madoobe is my height 6'2 with out the kofia hat he wears ,

hamza seems couple inches taller masha Allah so may around 6'4/ or 6'5 , thus making him the tallest somali Pm/President position

he is reer waamo corn fed Ogadanian chad with tall superior genes masha Allah asli Absame

Ogaden should mate with hot sexy abgaal and Hg chicks though height will come down, and a very select few chosen abgaal and HG should mate with tall gorgeous Absame chicks to increase their height though we do not like giving away our girls for marriage to other races ,just a few

since i am a reer Waamo, i am also a corn fed tall handsome masha Allah superior looking OG with classic OG chad looks

i was fed with Waamo corn and the famous Waamo beef cow for over 350 years since my ancestors conquered Jubbaland

Last edited:
wiser words were never written online ina adeer Oday-yar

i would love to see either an Absame president or HG get president 2027 insha Allah with Rooble as only HAG candidate to make sure farmajo and co never get an idea of returning to power insha Allah and even Rooble gets in we still get PM insha Allah

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
haa cousin! Hawiye have a histroical beef with other darod clans, and for a long time these darod clans have convinced us to join them in their hatred for hawiye out of darodnimo but I hope ogaden have finally learned that hawiye is closer walaal to them than any other somali clan including darod. We must remember than and build on this relationship.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hambalyo Raysulwasaraha cusub Mr Xamze Cabdi Barre Faarax, oo u dhashay beesha Ogaadeen gaar ahaan Mohamed Subeyr, Reer Cabdille, Reer Ugaas Kooshin, Reer Ugaas Xersi, Reer Ugaas Qalaf.
EBD5277E-DAF2-402A-8001-68B9417D0C5B.jpeg
B1609550-0885-4ED1-AF62-595DA729257D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending