Dr. Dre’s wife served him divorce documents at cemetery during his grandmothers funeral!

788D12D5-3367-4A65-B8B4-2405C149CB78.png
Farahs Be careful

I don't understand these dudes; he could have won the love of the most beautiful, graceful, intelligent and loving AA woman, and yet he chose a subpar outsider.

:mindblown::snoop::ohlord:

If I was a billionaire and my son married a non-African... I would immediately change my will and reduce his inheritance by 90%. African might even be too general... I want an all Nilotic-Nilo-Saharan family.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's his Karma.

I don't understand these dudes; he could have won the love of the most beautiful, graceful, intelligent and loving AA woman, and yet he chose a subpar outsider.

:mindblown::snoop::ohlord:

If I was a billionaire and my son married a non-African... I would immediately change my will and reduce his inheritance by 90%. African might even be too general... I want an all Nilotic-Nilo-Saharan family.
He abused and discarded all the AA women he dated and impregnated before his success. He abused this one aswell she was just bidding her time.

I bet she was disappointed asf when he survived that brain aneurysm :francis:

It's his Karma.

He abused and discarded all the AA women he dated and impregnated before his success. He abused this one aswell she was just bidding her time.

I bet she was disappointed asf when he survived that brain aneurysm :francis:

Alright, that changes things then.

I'm suddenly glad he was with whatever she is instead of a black woman.

I don't exactly have "f*ck you" money, but I'm already trying to find ways of protecting what I have. Marrying a non-Muslim/gaal woman is just about the dumbest fucking thing you could do to yourself wallahi, they're animals :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts