DR Congo agreed to be the Guinea pig for Covid19 vaccine.

There comes a point where you get tired of feeling sorry for people this incredibly stupid and weak. I am way past that. These people are hopeless. That country is hopeless. Every other country should exploit it and take their share.

Couldn't have said it better bantus seem to have this victim complex mentality all the time; when if anything they are their own worst enemies. Their women have extreme inferiority complex the women with the highest levels of inferiority complexion are bantu women.

And how is Somalia any different???:gucciwhat:

We aren't European puppets. We are one of like 4 or 5 sub-saharan countries that have their own language as an official language, the rest are Arabic, French or English. We still have our culture.

Some of these African countries are literally 2020 colonies of Europe. Europe literally have them by a string

Our relationship with the middle east is a partnership under the guide of Islam

European practically still control some of these African countries

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
How is this Congo fault?is their pathetic leaders with no backbone that 24/7 bend it for these French thugs that are responsible for what's happening over there. The Congolese people I know raise awareness and do a lot in bringing this attention but the French lap dogs aka congolese govrrnment won't allow any uprising to happen. Shameful.

How is this Congo fault?is their pathetic leaders with no backbone that 24/7 bend it for these French thugs that are responsible for what's happening over there. The Congolese people I know raise awareness and do a lot in bringing this attention but the French lap dogs aka congolese govrrnment won't allow any uprising to happen. Shameful.
Is that Somali girl getting high blood pressure on twitter you?

not that deep what she's doing doesn't mean she doesn't raise awareness about Somali plight.
Isn't it a bit over kill to get high blood pressure over something happening in another nation that you have zero power over.. I hope she didn't break her table.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Isn't it a bit over kill to get high blood pressure over something happening in another nation that you have zero power over.. I hope she didn't break her table.
yeah I understand but I still think is good to show you care about what's happening in other parts of the world and sharing to your followers is arrogant to only care for your own people so what's wrong with also supporting other plight sometimes?

yeah I understand but I still think is good to show you care about what's happening in other parts of the world and sharing to your followers is arrogant to only care for your own people so what's wrong with also supporting other plight sometimes?
I guess nothing is wrong with caring for your fellow humans but caring to the point you almost die of a stroke, now that's not normal behaviour if you ask me :vo3yidw:

The last SARS vaccine basically made the test animals hypersensitive to the virus, meaning game over if they were reinfected. Those baguette boys are about to commit a genocide.