DR Congo agreed to be the Guinea pig for Covid19 vaccine.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the hell is wrong with central Africans?

Their leader basically sold his people, this is modern day slavery. DR congo has 134 cases and 19 deaths. Seriously what's wrong with some Africans, why are we even sharing a continent with these idiots.
"We've been chosen to conduct these tests," said the head of the national biological institute, Jean-Jacques Muyembe.

"The vaccine will be produced in the United States, or in Canada, or in China. We're candidates for doing the testing here," Muyembe told a news briefing in comments that sparked controversy in DR Congo amid charges the population was being used as guinea pigs.

Muyembe suggested that clinical trials could begin in July or August

Last edited:
Almost three-quarters of the world’s cobalt supply is sourced from the DRC, a country whose rule of law is among the weakest in the world and which consequently has a terrible record on working conditions and child labour. The majority is then shipped to China, the world’s largest battery manufacturer, to be processed.

DRC is the richest country in the whole world, and it is poorer than Somalia. WHy? They never let it go. Its too valuable for the world.

One component in your phone that is very crucial to its existence is Cobalt. From cars to smartphones, the only place that has it in abundance is Central Africa.

Now it has transitioned from European Colonization to Chinese Colonization. The life of the people went from bad to hell. The Chinese are ruthless.

congo0111473976998.jpg

DRC is the richest country in the whole world, and it is poorer than Somalia. WHy? They never let it go. Its too valuable for the world.

One component in your phone that is very crucial to its existence is Cobalt. From cars to smartphones, the only place that has it in abundance is Central Africa.

Now it has transitioned from European Colonization to Chinese Colonization. The life of the people went from bad to hell. The Chinese are ruthless.

View attachment 103817

Everyone is taking adv of this and the only people who suffer are the normal citizens
It is insane to think that these nations and corps want them to rise up from squalor and ruin their business and industries
Not even fighting will help since there will be much divide that will lead to civil wars
The only thing is to understand the big picture and unite as one but it wont happen

This is ridiculous. How can this possibly be framed as anything other than blatant white racism that assumes the lives of Africans are less important than the lives of whites?

I don't understand why they can't test this on white people. Why not test it on convicted rapists or some other such element?

This is ridiculous. How can this possibly be framed as anything other than blatant white racism that assumes the lives of Africans are less important than the lives of whites?

I don't understand why they can't test this on white people. Why not test it on convicted rapists or some other such element?
They should test on Chinese, since they're the ones who introduced the disease to the world.. And no this is not white racism but due to Madow low intelligence and lack of confidence in themselves.

Madow only think about their belly and shaking their bum bum anything beyond that is a stretch :francis:
Your ignorance is showing, if we were as resource rich as Congo we will have been in the same situation maybe worse. The same politicians that are giving out our fishes are doing it to them. They can't do anything, we can't do anything.

So please refrain from the speaking about topics, you have no knowledge about.

They should test on Chinese, since they're the ones who introduced the disease to the world.. And no this is not white racism but due to Madow low intelligence and lack of confidence in themselves.

No they shouldn't test on Chinese. Coronavirus I think was made in a lab.

How do you explain this?

It is blatantly obvious that we have been lied to about the Coronavirus, I don't know why people still have not realized that.

Further, I am surprised that Muslims could be fooled. How many Muslims realize the government lied about 9/11? Yet many of them still believe the bogus narrative about the Coronavirus........

and I think your defense of them testing on Africans is wrong. They don't see you as any different than them. They would just as readily do the same to you.

No they shouldn't test on Chinese. Coronavirus I think was made in a lab.

How do you explain this?

It is blatantly obvious that we have been lied to about the Coronavirus, I don't know why people still have not realized that.

Further, I am surprised that Muslims could be fooled. How many Muslims realize the government lied about 9/11? Yet many of them still believe the bogus narrative about the Coronavirus........

and I think your defense of them testing on Africans is wrong. They don't see you as any different than them. They would just as readily do the same to you.
I see you are a big fan of conspiracy theories

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

View attachment 103817

There comes a point where you get tired of feeling sorry for people this incredibly stupid and weak. I am way past that. These people are hopeless. That country is hopeless. Every other country should exploit it and take their share.

There comes a point where you get tired of feeling sorry for people this incredibly stupid and weak. I am way past that. These people are hopeless. That country is hopeless. Every other country should exploit it and take their share.
Most people who arent good are not evil
They are apathetic in the face of tragedy and evil

Somalia does have resources like Cooper, Uranium and tin along with oil and natural gas. Somalia was destroyed to make it easier to loot the resources latter. Think of Somalia as dinner in the fridge to bet eaten later.

since they are using them as lab rats you think Africans will be getting the first batch
rhetorical
Absolutely fucking not. Companies aren't rushing to develop this vaccine for humanity purposes, there's huge monetary incentives.
The vaccine they're developing could be fucking lethal. The old SARs vaccine essentially made your body/lungs more vulnerable to the virus upon reinfection.
Large scale use of hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic(comes with risks/withdrawals), masks and proper contract tracing might be less risky/damaging than any vaccine tbh.

Whilst Africans who have Sharaaf like the Moroccans are taking legal action against those French Scientists the Madow leaders want to turn their people into Guinea pigs.
:mjlol:

This is why we are different from these Madow. The reason why these people were slaves for so long is because they have zero loyalty to each other

Macalin M

Out here
This is why we are different from these Madow. The reason why these people were slaves for so long is because they have zero loyalty to each other
Are we really any different? 30 years in the same state. those at the top keep eating while the rest starve.

Trending

Latest posts