Dr Bayle: "I remember a time in the 1970's when Somalia wanted to send an army to free South Africa"

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Somalis should be pan Africanist , at least economically.

@Cityviews

Don’t put the cart in-front of the horse. First, Pan-Clannism among Somalis is required and that seems to be elusive. We are debating about a nation-State that no one here gives loyalty to and want their tribal enclave to be more powerful than any government in Mogadishu. It’s like a pedophile convention discussing and writing the safe running of child care centres and primary schools. These people consider other African countries below them. Waalidaase eeg.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@AussieHustler my father taught me economic pan Africanism and I stick by that , id rather work with another African and make money then a Somali who hates my clan and believes in multi generational poverty.
:chrisfreshhah:

@AussieHustler my father taught me economic pan Africanism and I stick by that , id rather work with another African and make money then a Somali who hates my clan and believes in multi generational poverty.
:chrisfreshhah:

@Cityviews

We Nigerians will teach our brothers in Jibouti how to fleece the Somalis money they don’t own because their economy is mostly based on remittances from money saved from ceeydha qurbaha and foreign ceeydha aka aid. Invite them to the East African Federation.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@AussieHustler don’t be mad that I don’t believe in dying for another tribe lol , I put my people first , then every other Africans second

Most young somalis are waking up to the ‘Somalinimo’ bullshit.

@AussieHustler don’t be mad that I don’t believe in dying for another tribe lol , I put my people first , then every other Africans second

Most young somalis are waking up to the ‘Somalinimo’ bullshit.

@Cityviews

Sxb, bullshitnimo ma aha, waa ka daacad soomaalinimo, laakiin maskaxdooda ayaa laba dhinac loo qeeybsadey. Dhinacna waa qabiilkeeyga ayaa dunida ugu sareeyaa oo qabiilka aanu wax wadaageeyno waa inuu laangaab ii yahay. Who wants to be laangaab? Dhinaca kalena waa we Somalis rule. Wtf did they rule? African soldiers and Ethiopia is dependent on our security. When the Sudanese see Somalis, weey ka cuudu-billeeystaan and now in every social media, there are young Somalis who push the narrative of a Cushitic and other bullshit biblical group of people unity. Who are we uniting with? Cushitic people!!!! Bal waalidaasi eeg. We became a nation of dual personalities sufferers. No wonder then, UNICEF reports three out four Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness. They really believe their clan to be above the State and yet, share a state with others. Waalidaa eeg. That’s your modern version of soomaalinimo.

Sxb Balqiis ii dhisaa aan buuraha Borame la degee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending