Dr. Basra has discovered How Homosexuality works.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK....before we get into the NONE boring topic of homosexuality, lets get into the most boring topic of Physics. :)

An atom is the smallest constituent unit of ordinary matter that has the properties of a chemical element. Every solid, liquid, gas, and plasma is composed of neutral or ionized atoms.

Atoms exist in natural elements such as Hydrogen, Oxygen, Sulphur, Sodium etc etc etc

Students of Chemistry will know what i mean. Go google Periodic Table.

SO.......Basically an Atom exist inside these elements like Hyrogen or Copper or whatever & within itself has a force that makes reaction or non reaction happen. Inside the atom particles there is a Positive charge called Protons. And A Negative charge called Electrons.

Then, interestingly enough there is a third charge called Neutron. Basically this charge is like its name sake--- Neutral to both Protons, the positive & Electrons the Negative charge.

My question is Why does this Neutron exist at all??? According to Chemistry and Scientists, the neutrons stabilizes these polar opposite charges. There is a force that also helps in this stabilizing. Meaning they work well with both charges. The protons repel each other. So does the Negative. Hence....

to my topic.

In nature --there exist a Straight Human Male---the Protons. A Straight Human Female ---the Electrons.

But there is NO Neutral for human beings. The work of a neutron is to be able to be charged by both positive and negative.

Is this the Bisexuals?

Did something happen in the mother womb, which is enclosed just like an ATOM, and therefore, can include a magnetic force that has charges, that determine a male or female baby?????What sort of magnetic force is in the womb that can cause such permanent affect such as a baby masculine girl or a baby feminine boy.

Is this magnetic force the Female Jiini spirits that makes normal born humans turn into homosexual from the womb?

Religiously we know homosexuality is a sin. An adopted behavior. But that explains only the homosexual sex act. Not the essence of the person, which can belong to a masculine spirit in the female body or a feminine spirit into a male body! Whatever it is, religiously ---homosexuality is treated like a habit sin like opposite sex adultery,. or drinking alcohol.,

But i want to know the science of the ATOM of masculinity & femininity of Gay people. What force is missing here?? . Males are supposed to repel each other like the Protons in the Atom. The Same with Females. But what is missing that makes the Male homosexuals attracted to each other??? And Vice versa! But something happens that makes a Proton, the positive charged male- be attracted to a negative feminine charged man. WHY? or vice verse for women. What went wrong?

Is Neutron human sexuality = GAY male & female humans????

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dr Basra, those things ain't synonymous with Human beings.. I guess you need to go back to the drawing board or ask your former teachers/Inst.. Ik internal and external b9dy forces.. lol:samwelcome: thnx tho, you're welcome presenting these topics

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dr Basra, those things ain't synonymous with Human beings.. I guess you need to go back to the drawing board or ask your former teachers/Inst.. Ik internal and external b9dy forces.. lol:samwelcome: thnx tho, you're welcome presenting these topics

Dal

I will try to back to the drawing board and go at it again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts