DP World to finalize how to f*** SOMALIA feasibility studies

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP_World_Chairman_Play.png

The United Arab Emirate (UAE) based multinational port and terminal operator, DP World, said that it has been closely following the privatization moves the Government of Ethiopia is considering; and currently, the state owned operator is finalizing a feasibility studies to launch a logistical operations across East Africa where Ethiopia is one of the targeted countries.

Suhail Al Banna, CEO and Managing Director of DP World for Middle East and Africa, said that the feasibility study to establish a regional logistics hub, centered on the Port of Berbera, will be finalized in the coming three months.

It is to be recalled that back in October, while launching the initial port expansion project and signing the construction contract agreement worth USD 101 million in Hargesa; Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, Chairman and CEO of DP World, told reporters that DP World is looking at its options to develop a logistic facility in Ethiopia especially pursuant to the recent decision taken by Ethiopia to privatize its assets in the logistics sector.

The Emiratis, nonetheless, want to study the potentials of Dire Dawa and the surrounding areas for a trade logistic infrastructure development. The ongoing feasibility study across the Berbera corridor, which is deemed to become a regional hub in the Horn of Africa, could link the Red Sea to Europe and the Far-East. Suhail Al Banna said that the study will also look at the potentials of the likes of Jigjiga city in Somali Regional State of Ethiopia.

Tukraq

VIP
@Juuqbuuqluuq kaalay nacaskan calaacalaya eeg:hahaidiot::hemad:
:mjlol::pachah1:who's fake burner account is @Juuqbuuqluuq I can tell its an id0ooor :russ:
a dhulo would never be this pro Somaliland they always play both sides for their own interests:gucciwhat: not going against themselves to kiss up to idoooors:lolbron: in really life a dhulo would never be anti fgs they're usually farmaajos biggest fanboys:chrisfreshhah: sahib you got exposed on some KD shit, I wouldn't post on this account if I were you
bayless.jpg

who's fake burner account is @Juuqbuuqluuq I can tell its an id0ooor
a dhulo would never be this pro Somaliland they always play both sides for their own interests not going against themselves to kiss up to idoooo in really life a dhulo would never be anti fgs they're usually farmaajos biggest fanboy sahib you got exposed on some KD shit, I wouldn't post on this account if I were you

ENpbHFO.png

THEY HAVE TWO

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
:mjlol::pachah1:who's fake burner account is @Juuqbuuqluuq I can tell its an id0ooor :russ:
a dhulo would never be this pro Somaliland they always play both sides for their own interests:gucciwhat: not going against themselves to kiss up to idoooors:lolbron: in really life a dhulo would never be anti fgs they're usually farmaajos biggest fanboys:chrisfreshhah: sahib you got exposed on some KD shit, I wouldn't post on this account if I were you
bayless.jpg

You're just a jealous hypocrite

You accept Isaaq as Unionist but not Dhulbahante as Somaliland.

These idiots are envious bro, @Juuqbuuqluuq how Sool & the Laascaanood surroundings have been developing.

Even now the all the Warsangali Caaqils elders & Sultan from Sanaag are in Hargeisa to integrate all their towns.

A sign as we're winning that l when opposition becomes fiercer and louder if we were in chaos like them they would be quiet

bayless.jpg

I meant to tag saxibkey @jamal9 :gucciwhat:

These idiots are envious bro, @Juuqbuuqluuq how Sool & the Laascaanood surroundings have been developing.

Even now the all the Warsangali Caaqils elders & Sultan from Sanaag are in Hargeisa to integrate all their towns.

A sign as we're winning that l when opposition becomes fiercer and louder if we were in chaos like them they would be quiet
Almost all harti in eastern SSC supporters Somaliland :mjhaps:

Tukraq

VIP

So @Juuqbuuqluuq was your side account:bell: good to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending