DP world might be trying to destroy berbera port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I heard they fired dozens of domestic workers and cut the salaries of the ones remaining

People who say their interests lie with UAE right about now

Will-Smith_0.jpg

I heard they fired dozens of domestic workers and cut the salaries of the ones remaining
The port is jammed up workers are refusing to unload. Strangely the same company and gov that were too generous with Ethiopia are now cutting the worker's saleries.

The port is jammed up workers are refusing to unload. Strangely the same company and gov that were too generous with Ethiopia are now cutting the worker's saleries.
Maybe there was corruption in the port and they had to re allocate it.However, they fucked up yemens port and were rejected by Djibouti.Somaliland should've called the chinese for help.

Maybe there was corruption in the port and they had to re allocate it.However, they fucked up yemens port and were rejected by Djibouti.Somaliland should've called the chinese for help.
inconsiderate elite:bell:
Some of them have worked in the port for years before siilaanyo was even elected.
They can't let them go without compensation and their retirement fund. :gucciwhat:

AUN to the workers who passed away but it's time for Berbera port to reach it's full potential.

Business as normal isn't going to cut it any longer.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN to the workers who passed away but it's time for Berbera port to reach it's full potential.

Business as normal isn't going to cut it any longer.

Wish ya all the best bro, may your port be forever successful and prosperous.

Lol 2 dead and you're blaming it on an Arab guy? There's absolutely no safety protocol anywhere in Somalia. Poor Madows might die while trying to pave a road or something like that. Chill out with the DP world B/S cause they manage ports worldwide and Somalis are the only ones to and moan and not make an opportunity out of this. Ecuador DP port is Booming. I'd like to see what we could do with Berbera or Bosaaso without any help. f*ck All my friend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts