DP world at it once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before people just showed up and worked. And there was a lot of shadow workers.

It is not easy to employ unskilled workers who can’t even read or write. Some who got paied for doing nothing before.

The deal have a price but also a lot of benefits.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I told y’all this deal wasn’t good Somaliland could make more money themselves if they invested into it themselves BUT an Arab shows up with a little money and everybody thinks it’s an achievement when he made a steal

Besides what do you expect they invested they’re money for this project

None of the agreements where that they are gonna hire Somali locals

I neither supported this deal from the beginning, but what does this photo show ? You see a few foreigners, but you have to consider that Berbera has thousands of workers propably. I don't say that the foreign workers are not much, but give us a more meaningful source, instead of such pointless pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These are construction workers brought from Dubai working on the extension of the port as these foods are experienced.

I was there last month, main port operations is 75% Somali. There's 3 Somali Ladies that drive forklift. I'll take pictures when I'm back next month

Yeah somehow all 75% avoided being in this picture:ulyin:

VIP
I neither supported this deal from the beginning, but what does this photo show ? You see a few foreigners, but you have to consider that Berbera has thousands of workers propably. I don't say that the foreign workers are not much, but give us a more meaningful source, instead of such pointless pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those threads would get no replies since im the only regular from there. Just giving the ppl what they want, apti. Don't shoot the messenger

The ppl replying to the tweet seem to think it's real

These are construction workers brought from Dubai working on the extension of the port as these foods are experienced.

I was there last month, main port operations is 75% Somali. There's 3 Somali Ladies that drive forklift. I'll take pictures when I'm back next month

Looking forward to those photos :yousmart:

download (15).jpeg

Or in this case DP World ships them directly to your location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending