Dozens of Oromo militia massacred in Liibaan zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
Reer Hassan Gaalshireedle Marexaan guuleysta the original Oromo exterminators filthy Galla Boorana have another thing coming if they think they can take our gobol from us Allah is most Just:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

@nine @Sheikh @TekNiKo @wars
Land thieves are the lowest scum and will burn in the lowest hells. God bless these brothers!! may they win the fight against these scum invaders and not end up like the native indians.

4e8b5a5b21922ac9dc6fbd24b61e19b8.jpg
6605c390982a2051c816660f71569e76.jpg

Are we claiming garre as marehan now?

Damn it can't be more embarrassing than that, especially when we hear their accent and it is clearly garre.
I think you misunderstood. I just said you're clueless and should take a break on trying to lecture us.
Also don't try lecture us about our own history haddaada waxbo ogeyn

smh. These people are garre, stop claiming them. ma tuugnimo baad ku indha cadahay? Hadaan ku saxay intaad khaladkaaga qirato maad iska socotid?

this tekniko nigga posted the same topic on somnet trying to claim the garres are marehans and was karbaashed there and proved wrong. even he had to admit this group are garre, stop stealing their victory.

smh. These people are garre, stop claiming them. ma tuugnimo baad ku indha cadahay? Hadaan ku saxay intaad khaladkaaga qirato maad iska socotid?

this tekniko nigga posted the same topic on somnet trying to claim the garres are marehans and was karbaashed there and proved wrong. even he had to admit this group are garre, stop stealing their victory.
When did I claim them as Garre? Read the quoted posts below. No one is claiming anyone's victory. You butted in with "marehan gave been displaced since 1992". You are not able to lecture us about our clan movements when you say something like that.

They are garre. Marehan have been displaced in that region since 1992. These guys who karbashed the oromo are garre.
@Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Sheikh I think our boy Ferrari needs to take a break on trying to lecture us because he clearly is clueless.
Are we claiming garre as marehan now?

Damn it can't be more embarrassing than that, especially when we hear their accent and it is clearly garre.
I think you misunderstood. I just said you're clueless and should take a break on trying to lecture us.
Also don't try lecture us about our own history haddaada waxbo ogeyn

When did I claim them as Garre? Read the quoted posts below. No one is claiming anyone's victory. You butted in with "marehan gave been displaced since 1992". You are not able to lecture us about our clan movements when you say something like that.
so are those men in the video reer xasan or garre?:gucciwhat: u and the rest of ur kin claimed them as marehan, why are u lying? it hasn't even been 2 pages and u are already flip flopping.

so are those men in the video reer xasan or garre?:gucciwhat: u and the rest of ur kin claimed them as marehan, why are u lying? it hasn't even been 2 pages and u are already flip flopping.
You butted in to "educate" sspotters about our clan's movements and I repsonded to you.

Bastaryahow don't make up lies about our own movements and affairs you weird bastard get the f*ck outta here
Marehan have been displaced in that region since 1992.

Last edited:
here is you claiming them as marehan. stfu
It was responding to Shaolin23's post above.
Accent got nothing to do with this we’re literally close neighbors Daawa district is majority Garre Udeet town is majority Garre too but minority Mareexan live there Abdi Illey cut Daawa and Dekha district into 2 Dekha is majority Mareexaan but were all fighting the Borana this might shed some light this is last year crazy fighting Borana vs Reer Hassan
https://www.wadaninews24.com/2017/0...-ah-ku-dhex-maraya-dowlada-degaanka-itoobiya/

You butted in to "educate" sspotters about our clan's movements and I repsonded to you.

Bastaryahow don't make up lies about our own movements and affairs you weird bastard get the f*ck outta here
"Similarly, Liban/Filtu district is the home area of diverse Somali clans. The southern part of this socially mixed district adjoining Doollo district is an extension of Digodia territory, while the northern part starting from Xey Sufto village as far as Negelle town and its surroundings form the traditional territories of four Somali clans: Mareexaan (displaced since 1992), Gurre (dispossessed of its stocks), Ajuran and Karanle"

:trumpsmirk: Reer xasans were removed by boran and garre some decades ago and here you are in 2018, claiming niggas who are speaking in garre dialect.

xishooda, don't claim everything.

You fucking idiot why the f*ck did Reer Xasan get a district and why did they clash with Degoodi? So did the air and wind get a district you fucktard? Get the f*ck outta tryna tell me about where we live baastaryahow. Waxbo ma ogid.

Waxaa ku hayo cudur ilk.oyar

You fucking idiot why the f*ck did Reer Xasan get a district and why did they clash with Degoodi? So did the air and wind get a district you fucktard? Get the f*ck outta tryna tell me about where we live baastaryahow. Waxbo ma ogid.

Waxaa ku hayo cudur ilk.oyar
calm down waryaa. You no longer live there. These guys are garre, not some marehan warriors, stop claiming them.

keep embarrassing yourselves as usual.

calm down waryaa. You no longer live there. These guys are garre, not some marehan warriors, stop claiming them.

keep embarrassing yourselves as usual.
Reer Xasan fought Oromos last year and were given a district before. But you tryna say we don't live there.

You have a severe case of Tiny-Tooth-Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts