Dozens of Criminal Charges are filled Against Dictator Farmaajo including Terrorism, Homicide and displacing Thousands By Cutting Water & Electricity

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is just in, My friend In Mogadishu who is a journalist just told me they are outside the Banaadir Supreme Court waiting to break this story.:farmajoyaab:

I would say, Bravo for for being brave and serving justice in a fair way even to an Ex President, Banaadir Court is indeed an example what a democracy should be and it is a great role mole for all other courts In Somalia, courts should always operate outsider the influence of the government, so they can be able to stand up for what is right even if they signs your check.
I will update this thread once this news breaks up within the hour.:wow1:

What if it doesn’t break? :mjohreally:

Anyway I’m genuinely curious why are you so obsessed with Farmaajo? Did he commit any homicides on your family? It seems kind of abnormal. I don’t think I have ever cared anywhere near that much for any Somali politician good or bad. You even spent weeks doing deep dive research on his real estate holdings in Buffalo :jaynerd:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Anyway I’m genuinely curious why are you so obsessed with Farmaajo? Did he commit any homicides on your family? It seems kind of abnormal. I don’t think I have ever cared anywhere near that much for any Somali politician good or bad. You even spent weeks doing deep dive research on his real estate holdings in Buffalo :jaynerd:

Are you nuts? Look at this sociopath Buun, a 40 plus people have lost their lives and Thousands fled their homes because of what your uncle did in the past two days alone and you think it is a weird and abnormal for someone to make a thread about it?:wtf::what:

Are you nuts? Look at this sociopath Buun, a 40 plus people have lost their lives and Thousands fled their homes because of what your uncle did in the past two days alone and you think it is a weird and abnormal for someone to make a thread about it?:wtf::what:

Thread or threads? As in millions, of millions of threads. Secondly have an iota of xishood. You spent day, and night praying, salivating, at the thought of a conflict, then have the audacity to feign concern at the unfortunate aftermath? Hypocrisy is your middle name I guess. :damedamn:

Thread or threads? As in millions, of millions of threads. Secondly have an iota of xishood. You spent day, and night praying, salivating, at the thought of a conflict, then feign concern at the unfortunate aftermath? Hypocrisy is your middle name I guess.

The only people who were salivating at the thought of a war is your cult and their embarrassing militias of Haramcad, Gorgor, Duufaan, Dabayl or whatever other natural disaster or animals names you gave them. Did your boys not threaten to "behead" President Deni?

All that bravado and "we will attack you" and bring kacaanism to all of Somalia, fell flat on its face.

We could have told you this would happen, but the Kacaan echo chamber is too sick and delusional for a cure.

reer

VIP

I want my people to sit on the throne and guess what I will not stop untill we secure Villa Somalia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:russ:

The only people who were salivating at the thought of a war is your cult and their embarrassing militias of Haramcad, Gorgor, Duufaan, Dabayl or whatever other natural disaster or animals names you gave them. Did your boys not threaten to "behead" President Deni?

All that bravado and "we will attack you" and bring kacaanism to all of Somalia, fell flat on its face.

We could have told you this would happen, but the Kacaan echo chamber is too sick and delusional for a cure.

Let’s please for one min think beyond SPOT, somnet, Twitter, TikTok, etc and talk about the issue at hand which is Farmaajo. When did Farmaajo ever say he will attack Puntland? Now with regard to the soldier, I’m pretty sure it was against military code to speak about military matters, however did Deni not make a idiotic statement about disband the military leadership right around the time they fought, and won a heroic battle in L Shabeele against Al Shaydaan where many were martyred? These guys are putting their lives on the line while some dude is bashing them while sitting at Xalane. Actions have equal, and opposite reactions, oldest rule in the book.

Let’s please for one min think beyond SPOT, somnet, Twitter, TikTok, etc and talk about the issue at hand which is Farmaajo. When did Farmaajo ever say he will attack Puntland? Now with regard to the soldier, I’m pretty sure it was against military code to speak about military matters, however did Deni not make a idiotic statement about disband the military leadership right around the time they fought, and won a heroic battle in L Shabeele against Al Shaydaan where many were martyred? These guys are putting their lives on the line while some dude is bashing them while sitting at Xalane. Actions have equal, and opposite reactions, oldest rule in the book.

For god's sake, he attempted a coup in Puntland through his proxy, Doobo Daareed, the same way he installed puppets in Galmudug, Hirshabelle and Koonfur Galbeed.

Why do you think Puntland went into overdrive to revamp the military and increase the number of soldiers and their salaries. Farmaajo and his plots to destroy Puntland are no secret to any of us.

I won't even bother pulling up the rest of the exhaustive list of crimes he committed against us and other states. Most offensive of them being; blocking Puntland Students from getting their diplomas recognised.

Thanks to his clumsy attempts to destroy Puntland, President Deni and the state worked hard on building a solid opposition against his evil plans.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thread or threads? As in millions, of millions of threads. Secondly have an iota of xishood. You spent day, and night praying, salivating, at the thought of a conflict, then have the audacity to feign concern at the unfortunate aftermath? Hypocrisy is your middle name I guess. :damedamn:

You are the pathetic who supports a Terrorist and Warlord Farmaajo.:idontlike:

In the real world and I mean the Western world Farmaajo would have been in prison for life for working and giving jobs to terrorists and warlords,we all know Farmaajo done more than that and Is a head of a Al Shabaab section and assisanated many people using them.

Keep shaking your arse for a Warlord who never built a toilet in Gedo for y'all just because of Qabii, must be the side effects of consuming a Quule.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Your Adeer is getting arrested and prisoned tommorow and once he is done serving his time he will be transferred to Garowe Supreme court where he will do some more time for defrauding PL government's share of IC money and selling PL students scholarships at Bakaraaraha.

Last edited:

Shut up Gedo buun, you are the real hprocrite, supporting Farmajoo because of Merehan tribe.

Trending

Latest posts