Dowladda Puntland to increase government workers/soldiers salaries

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
yup Denis been very strategic lol, money talks in somalia no beating around the bush, just look at what he did in SSC lol, no need for confrontation pay them what jeegan won't and thus defections galore, same with his tariffs lol the guy is thinking economically while these other politicians are still thinking looting
Only mistake he did so far was attacking Dhoobo Dareed and isolating Warsangeli, he needs to apologize and reinstate him.

You make a good point, there would be large defections too SNA if He doesnt increase the salary.

Majeerteen caqli badana :dwill:
Why do you think more and more soldiers from the disputed areas are leaving SL for PL? Deni is doing something right. Just day ago more deflected and went to Garowe.

What will puntland do when Somalia increases soldier's wages next year to 400 dollars each.

Btw I am all for better pay for soldiers anywhere in Somalia I think it will greatly reduce corruption if a soldier has a living wage.

Tukraq

VIP
What will puntland do when Somalia increases soldier's wages next year to 400 dollars each.

Btw I am all for better pay for soldiers anywhere in Somalia I think it will greatly reduce corruption if a soldier has a living wage.
match it

Tukraq

VIP
What is the current wage of a puntland soldier.

The average somali soldier gets better pay then most soldiers in african countries.
same as the SNA although the puntland ones are technically more valuable since they do there job, figs can't secure 2 blocks tbh

same as the SNA although the puntland ones are technically more valuable since they do there job, figs can't secure 2 blocks tbh

A lot of them will be changed to better trained and equipped somali soldiers trained by the Turkish.

Plus amison stopped doing most of the heavy lifting. This is now done by the sna. Mark my words within 2 years they will be one of the most disciplined army in the whole of africa.

Trending