Double standards for successful women

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was checking out some youtube videos. I came across this Yemeni/black YouTuber who's currently pregnant by her bf. She sings and has been getting a lot of clout. Her bf is a model and he knocked her up a few months ago.

Reading in the comments I was shocked at the amounts of (mostly black) females who were going in. Their saying things such as 'he's gonna cheat on you, he's only their for the clout and money'. It made me think about how double standard black females are.

They don't have an issue with a successful man dating any girl and being the bread winner . This guy has his own YouTube channel and does modeling. Can't really say more about him but he hasn't got the same level of clout or money.

I know most men are imtimadated of dating successful women and I see why.

Last edited:
:cosbyhmm:Lol I lost the link I was watching. But I remember reading some mean comments about her bf. Her name was Queen Naija.
Queen Naija, the singer right. Don't know a lot about her but those comments can be because she used to have a boyfriend she used to share a channel with who impregnated her and then was caught cheating on her which later escalated into a back and forward between the two on social media and it turned into a big scandal. Some are even saying that she cheated on her old boyfriend with her current boyfriend whom she is currently pregnant by.

Queen Naija, the singer right. Don't know a lot about her but those comments can be because she used to have a boyfriend she used to share a channel with who impregnated her and then was caught cheating on her which later escalated into a back and forward between the two on social media and it turned into a big scandal. Some are even saying that she cheated on her old boyfriend with her current boyfriend whom she is currently pregnant by.

These YouTuber basically put them selves out their for the world to have an opinion of them. But the guy that cheated on her must have got a lot of hate from it

I've ran into a YouTuber few days ago called Niko Omilana. Can't lie some of these youtubers need security. This guy literally trolls the English Defence league, but he's funny as hell

These YouTuber basically put them selves out their for the world to have an opinion of them. But the guy that cheated on her must have got a lot of hate from it

He recieved massive hate and some girls that he allegedly cheated with even made a video exposing him saying shit like " we didn't know he was in a relationship". and to make shit weirder the couple sat down and made a video discussing the cheating scandal for the whole world to see. She got cheated on and decided to profit from it and receive clout cuz she knew everyone would feel bad for her. SMH

He recieved massive hate and some girls that he allegedly cheated with even made a video exposing him saying shit like " we didn't know he was in a relationship". and to make shit weirder the couple sat down and made a video discussing the cheating scandal for the whole world to see. She got cheated on and decided to profit from it and receive clout cuz she knew everyone would feel bad for her. SMH

I feel bad for her, but to be cheated on while you've got a lot of clout on YouTube and the world to see:ayaanswag:.. That kind of thing should be private. But at the same time it's smart as it gives them views.

I feel bad for her, but to be cheated on while you've got a lot of clout on YouTube and the world to see:ayaanswag:.. That kind of thing should be private. But at the same time it's smart as it gives them views.

Yeah, I guess she played her card right cuz she is still famous and has a new baby daddy and this Chris guy is pretty much a nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending