Double standard of Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
All Saudi funded mosques and schools should be closed till the camel raping imbeciles permit freedom of worship for all in KSA. No latitude for terrorists.
The Only thing you will bring is Grave Worshipping when Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab My Allah give mercy to him try to explain how Grave worshipping was Haraam.

The Ottoman worshipped graves in Madinah

The Only thing you will bring is Grave Worshipping when Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab My Allah give mercy to him try to explain how Grave worshipping was Haraam.

The Ottoman worshipped graves in Madinah
The Ottomans were more civilised than Arab savages. They raped them and their fat wives because Wahabbism does not understand tolerance.

Abdul Wahab (God punish his stinky corpse) lied about the khilafatul Uthmaniyya. It was progressive. It led to the rise of our esteemed brother in Islam Kemal Atatürk who built secularism. May Allah reward him. Ameen.

Joesph Muktaar

The Ottomans were more civilised than Arab savages. They raped them and their fat wives because Wahabbism does not understand tolerance.

Abdul Wahab (God punish his stinky corpse) lied about the khilafatul Uthmaniyya. It was progressive. It led to the rise of our esteemed brother in Islam Kemal Atatürk who built secularism. May Allah reward him. Ameen.
remember the ummayads and abbasids, Arabs caliphates that were bigger and richer than the ottomans.

Ottomans casturated men, when the prophet said it is haraam to casturate a Donkey. Kamal ataturk is a kaffir, he claimed secularism is better than God's law.

Sufis love secularism, When we follow God's law

Joesph Muktaar

You think a VPN will help? Security agencies uses software exploits to install something called CIPAV on the remote client computer to retrieve forensics data and negate the effect of proxies and vpns. If they are looking for you, there's nowhere to hide.
They can'take do shit now I am in a Different country.

Joesph Muktaar

You think a VPN will help? Security agencies uses software exploits to install something called CIPAV on the remote client computer to retrieve forensics data and negate the effect of proxies and vpns. If they are looking for you, there's nowhere to hide.
CIPAV is a FBI tool not an ASIO tool, you get scared in America but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts