Double standard of Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I live in japan man
upload_2017-8-5_9-33-14.png

The killing of apostates is in the Quran but is it a ruling on how to deal with them or talking about a case that happened back then?

Do they carry out death sentences in other Muslim countries?

Too lazy to Google and verify it.

Actually there's no capital punishment injuction in the Quran regarding apostasy. It's from the Hadith as some hadiths have Muhammed enjoining "who ever changes his religion, kill him!"

May Allah guide us to the path of gaalnimo! Aamiin!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
How about new churches, synagogues maybe even some Buddhist temples being built?
Yh I support religious freedom. I want Somalia to be open to all people and not be as restrictive as it is now. But first there needs to be a constitution that upholds everything. Like your videos btw :nvjpqts:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yh I support religious freedom. I want Somalia to be open to all people and not be as restrictive as it is now. But first there needs to be a constitution that upholds everything. Like your videos btw :nvjpqts:
I got news for you. That's not on the way and will not happen unless a major transformation takes place. I'm worried that transformation will involve a lot of blood and bullets/missiles.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Be like france all religions welcomed but restricted and the host religion being the state religion, France is a christian country not secular i think

All Saudi funded mosques and schools should be closed till the camel raping imbeciles permit freedom of worship for all in KSA. No latitude for terrorists.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Be like france all religions welcomed but restricted and the host religion being the state religion, France is a christian country not secular i think
Australia is Considered as a Christian country not Secular. They Put their Consitiution on The Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending