Double personality

There is this "sheikh guy" that is a relative of mine. When ever he sees me alone in the streets he acts normal asks me about the whole family etc i have known him since i was under age basically however one time I was walking by his house he was with his wife as usual and he was saying hello to a somali woman in a van full of kids so i assumed it would be rude to walk by not say hello so here i am trying to say quick hello to him and his wife( new wife at the time lol).. this dude goes put of his way to to ignore me as if his ashamed of me or something starts sweating... so i played dumb and kept on moving. Few days later he and his wife sees me going home from school he tries to offer me a ride am like wth so i say no is ok thank you am going somewhere else blah blah he insists so i was like ok took the ride.
To be fair his wife didnt know me much neither did i.
Why are people so weird?I've lost so much respect for him sense than i hide when ever he comes around to family gatherings.

There is this "sheikh guy" that is a relative of mine. When ever he sees me alone in the streets he acts normal asks me about the whole family etc i have known him since i was under age basically however one time I was walking by his house he was with his wife as usual and he was saying hello to a somali woman in a van full of kids so i assumed it would be rude to walk by not say hello so here i am trying to say quick hello to him and his wife( new wife at the time lol).. this dude goes put of his way to to ignore me as if his ashamed of me or something starts sweating... so i played dumb and kept on moving. Few days later he and his wife sees me going home from school he tries to offer me a ride am like wth so i say no is ok thank you am going somewhere else blah blah he insists so i was like ok took the ride.
Why are people so weird?I've lost so much respect for him sense than i hide when ever he comes around to family gatherings.
Good story

Actually liked it

while other's words or actions can rule ur mind, u can't be free until u rule ur thoughts. allow others to say and do what they want. don't give them free rent in ur head.

That sucks, I usually just assume wu waalanyahay in that case. Generally that's the truth anyway
I assumed he was trying to protect his reputation as if saying hello to me would ruin his rep. Since he was an upcoming"sheikh"
To be honest i did looked fly! with my colorful scarf lol

I assumed he was trying to protect his reputation as if saying hello to me would ruin his rep. Since he was an upcoming"sheikh"
To be honest i did looked fly! with my colorful scarf lol

maybe he has a jealous wife and didn’t wanna upset her. Should have said hi and introduce yourself

maybe he has a jealous wife and didn’t wanna upset her. Should have said hi and introduce yourself
This only happened when there were other people around. I met his wife before he was always cool when she was around. I know some man in my family who are scared to say hello to me when their wife is around however not this was not the case.

This only happened when there were other people around. I met his wife before he was always cool when she was around. I know some man in my family who are scared to say hello to me when their wife is around however not this was not the case.

That’s weird. Why would a family member be scared to say hi? Sometimes sheikhyaasha are too serious. Basic greeting and small talk complaining about the weather is standard way to greet people. That’s great thing about U.K. and it’s terrible weather. It’s a great conversation filler

That's actually hilarious, but it is better than them giving you a creepy amount of attention.
One time i was at Their daughters graduation ceremony to support her. So i happen to be standing next to the husband( second causin of mine) since its crowded and the wife was standing about 20 steps away with other women. He started to move away from me slowly while eye balling his wife Like a scared child lmao
His daughter is about my age lol crazy what married folks do to each other. I wouldnt even notice it if he walked away normal.

Last edited:
One time i was at Their daughters graduation ceremony to support her. So i happen to be standing next to the husband( second causin) since its crowded and the wife was standing about 20 steps away with other women. He started to move away from me slowly while eye balling his wife scared child lmao
His daughter is about my age lol crazy what married folks do to each other.
It sounds like they may have had an argument or two about flirting and he's being proactive about it.

Reminds me of the guys that say "with respect to my wife I don't ever let myself be around my female co-workers unless I have to."

If a marriage is that fragile it just isn't gonna last.

It sounds like they may have had an argument or two about flirting and he's being proactive about it.

Reminds me of the guys that say "with respect to my wife I don't ever let myself be around my female co-workers unless I have to."

If a marriage is that fragile it just isn't gonna last.
We were at a public gathering. He has zero chance with me he is old crippled man lol anyways it taught me how insecure and controlling some women are/men.
Both couple should have enough trust and be able to
Maintain a healthy relationship with the other gender and not cross streets to avoid family members .lol ridiculous
I dont want relationship based on fear..