dose socotra belong to Somaliweyn or Yemen?

yemen or somaliweyn

• yemen

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • somaliweyn

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • independent

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skjermbilde 2020-11-30 151854.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Somalis dont live there, so I dont see the point of it belonging to Somaliweyn.

Think of achieving Greater Somalia before claiming Socotra lol, you may not even have Somaliland soon if they get recognition.

It belongs to Yemen.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somalis dont live there, so I dont see the point of it belonging to Somaliweyn.
if we owned it we could extend our eez closer to the strait of hourmuz giving us acess to the persian and other arabian markeds to trade plus if there is oil or other resources found there that could be used to

Last edited:
Then? We use different coins and language in our land as well. Weak logic
It is not I just curious how those yemens made Arabic their language and somali language which is totally foreign to them and why would those yemens use somali coins and not their own there just something there tht I can't put it 2 and 2 together

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Socotra belongs to the Yemeni. I don't think it's wise to start coveting our neighbours lands; especially a neighbour who has never attempted to steal ours. Let's contend with the Kenyans and Ethiopians, who despise Somali autonomy and seek to destroy it wherever they can.

Let's focus on freeing the Haud, Galbeed, and southern Juba (Garissa, Mandera, and Wajir) from their current occupiers.

It is not I just curious how those yemens made Arabic their language and somali language which is totally foreign to them and why would those yemens use somali coins and not their own there just something there tht I can't put it 2 and 2 together

There could be many reasons: trade, detritus from the ocean, etc. I don't think the presence of Somali coins is a strong basis to claim another country's territory.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's globalism era, how is that very hard to process?
Anyway eat healthy food, take vitamin; iron, zink, D, and omega.

Of course, who gives a damn about who the people are it is a strategic island that needs to be annexed. The people will be treated with respect. Plus they don't even look yemeni

Socotra belongs to the Yemeni. I don't think it's wise to start coveting our neighbours lands; especially a neighbour who has never attempted to steal ours. Let's contend with the Kenyans and Ethiopians, who despise Somali autonomy and seek to destroy it wherever they can.

Let's focus on freeing the Haud, Galbeed, and southern Juba (Garissa, Mandera, and Wajir) from their current occupiers.

There could be many reasons: trade, detritus from the ocean, etc. I don't think the presence of Somali coins is a strong basis to claim another country's territory.
I think I l didn't claiming it I just thought Somalis owned first and why would yemens made somali language official since I heard on here no Somalis live there
And I agree we should force ethipoians and kenyas more plus turks and arabs and Europeans and China 2 plus the some non Somalis tht live in Somalia tht claim somalia belong to them

Last edited:
Soqotri Arabs want nothing to do with Somalis/Somalia. The Archipelago has been part of South Arabian Polities for centuries.

They are racially the same as their brethren on the Mainland & share a great deal of Culture with them.

Last edited:

Trending