Dorknn back at it again with their lies.

They used a video of a non Somali bantu muslim girl to slander Somali women. They purposely manipulated the image by editing her original video with #somalitiktok but if you look at her original video there is no "somali tiktok" This obsession they have with Somali women is abnormal and dangerous to the point they dont view somali girls as humans. May Allah expose, humiliate each and every one responsible for our demise and deal with them in the worst way possible. Ameen.
Screenshot_20240418_195956_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240418_195556_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
If they are doing this now. Than imagine what is next on their sleeves. they will do much worse, who knows they might even start luring vulnerable Somali girls into their doom.
They have zero morals literally absolutely none you see these disgusting beings insult,degrade and dehumanise Somali girls who were murdered

They have zero morals literally absolutely none you see these disgusting beings insult,degrade and dehumanise Somali girls who were murdered
Exactly, they are doing so much damage that they forgot their own souls. They abandoned Allah completely and instead decided to worship shaytaan.

I’m convinced dark nn are not Somali majority of Somali guys I know aren’t incels they don’t even use twitter, Reddit or discord if you ask them what it is they don’t even know it it’s literally a few guys on the internet ruining our whole reputation

I’m convinced dark nn are not Somali majority of Somali guys I know aren’t incels they don’t even use twitter, Reddit or discord if you ask them what it is they don’t even know it it’s literally a few guys on the internet ruining our whole reputation
Bro they're Somali i heard their voices and they speak af somaali I also seen their group chats. They mock Somali girls by using unpleasent pictures and laugh in their gc and make it go viral on tiktok. You are aware some of them has been outted as homosexual, one was dreaming of having a young handsome somali man as his concubine. one of the most notorious of them all mosthatedsomaIi literally said out of his mouth he's gay "him and the incels".

Trending