View attachment 80901 View attachment 80902
IMG_20191027_114139.jpg
IMG_20191027_114203.jpg
IMG_20191027_114835.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Gedo is the size of Qandala District in Bosaso. Gedo deserves a District status not REGION at all(I'd crack down on SADE since I am a Majertenist).You could literally carve out 6 regions the size of Gedo in Bari alone. Imagine, 6 new more gobols taking the 18 gobol to 24. All Majerteniya. I say just Isku shuban district could be two new regions. Qardho could be two new regions. Qandala

Bandarbeyla_District.png

Last edited:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Gedo is the size of Qandala District in Bosaso. Gedo deserves a District status not REGION at all(I'd crack down on SADE since I am a Majertenist).You could literally carve out 6 regions the size of Gedo in Bari alone. Imagine, 6 new more gobols taking the 18 gobol to 24. All Majerteniya. I say just Isku shuban district could be two new regions. Qardho could be two new regions. Qandala

Bandarbeyla_District.png
Why are you so full of cuqdad sxb? I mean everytime you have negative things to say no matter what.

Why are you so full of cuqdad sxb? I mean everytime you have negative things to say no matter what.
He is a born hater. Just put him on ignore otherwise you're gonna see a lot more of his evil and hateful rants. He is the type you have to read du'a from.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You don't 'faan' on the environment, it's not your invention @Jablibax you can appreciate it and thank god for it but wax sade dhisay ma aha. Now show me SADE contribution to the environment, after all you claim your not an animal right? show me what u did that is so wonderful b22n or u going to go spastic like tekniko did and bring out pig and call it d00faar ismail kkkk

You don't 'faan' on the environment, it's not your invention @Jablibax you can appreciate it and thank god for it but wax sade dhisay ma aha. Now show me SADE contribution to the environment, after all you claim your not an animal right? show me what u did that is so wonderful b22n or u going to go spastic like tekniko did and bring out pig and call it d00faar ismail kkkk
Dr this thread is not about you. Its for gedo diaspora to know the natural beauty of their lands. Find another thread to derail sxb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr this thread is not about you. Its for gedo diaspora to know the natural beauty of their lands. Find another thread to derail sxb.

Ragganimo iga dheh, empowering his people. Ceeb uma arki, I am trying to do the same with PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Creed one thing I dont like about marehan, u never explain why u abadoned your lands and people and spent 30 years chasing other people land and wars. Untill u tell us sade story, we can't equate it into fact and for osman mahmoud we just want 'cilm' not to use it against u but prepare ourselves and our future. But no sade ever answers what caused the abadonment of gedo, abudwaaq. I will be honest with u, sade isn't poor well not the poorest cuz u can tell they dont work as kitchen, cooks, and low trades or move to other cities like isaaq does. But u also must admit u dont focus your ppl on your lands and this needs an explanation or else u cant fix it.

I heard marehan are not united