Doolow, Gedo the Dubai of Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
2459E57D-BA69-43E0-BE74-A86F5196131B.png

2A0306C8-6890-4DE0-8CD9-9B141E148651.png

192F5582-49F4-401A-B977-B6217CE1392C.png

4934530C-D2F9-4C4E-804B-EDB3A8023BF3.png

E016F14D-8CED-41EC-B321-ECCEC4CD6C95.png

Mashallah It will be the Dubai of Gedo l, UN main headquarters is based in Doolow due to proximity to Ethiopia and Kenya.

The city is booming with foreign and local investment.

@Somali Ugaas @cow @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @Kabtaanka I highly advise you to buy property there before its to late. The UN and co are flooding the market now even Oromos are coming…$$$

We will continue to eat with General Tesfaye of Ethiopia has come to the airport he is the man who has kicked out Culusow aides from the air port and banned him from taking canshuur. His failed NISA threatened security when Mahad Salaad tried to bribe some MX to import weapons from Mogadishu via Doolow Airport

B4B05830-7884-440A-8850-C88029D134B5.jpeg

Instead re investing it into security sector and development. Wallahi Doolow is looking sexier everyday that UN money gonna make Beesha $$$$
:lawd:

Where were those dissing Doolow Airport with that fake picture of jingads. It looks far better than Galnus Dhusomareb airport thats for sure

Disgusting to see Amisom Xabashi Ethiopians in our lands, I know it's Not our fault, Cabdulahi Yusuf and Sharif sheikh Ahmed syghbed thrur presence in Gedo. However I much rather have Ahmed Madoobe ruling us for thousands years than Ethiopian.

From now on, I will be supporting Mudabe wadad Ahmed Madoobe, I see Kenya as a less threat than Ethiopia. Ogaden ha noolado. However they have to have establish justice.

TekNiKo

VIP
Disgusting to see Amisom Xabashi Ethiopians in our lands, I know it's Not our fault, Cabdulahi Yusuf and Sharif sheikh Ahmed syghbed thrur presence in Gedo. However I much rather have Ahmed Madoobe ruling us for thousands years than Ethiopian.
Gtfo here sheegato cagdheer!

You are NOT the noble Sade

Night Of The Living Dead Horror GIF by filmeditor

Our biggest goal for us in Jubaland is survival and self preservation, Ethiopia is the biggest threat on our existence. I'm Marehan, Ethiopia already controls Gedo. Do you want them also to cubtrol the rest of Juba? There was never any difference between the Somalis in the juba's it was always ibstagated by the Xabashi.

TekNiKo

VIP
Our biggest goal for us in Jubaland is survival and self preservation, Ethiopia is the biggest threat on our existence. I'm Marehan, Ethiopia already controls Gedo. Do you want them also to cubtrol the rest of Juba? There was never any difference between the Somalis in the juba's it was always ibstagated by the Xabashi.
Ethiopia is not corrupt unlike Kenya, their institutions dont have the mafia like vulture culture the MZ picked up from the Kenyans. Marexaans run their own affairs and arent privy to charcoal export unlike Kenya. They receive their mushaar and ATMIS stipends and are doing fine work.

Why do you think all of Gedo is liberated while Kenya refuses to move past Kismayo and her border regions? Brother Abby has done alot and I welcome his assistance. Somalia as you know idealistically died with Maxamed Siyad Barre. Its a cut throat evil game in which ones hands must get dirty or risk being left behind.

I see UAE and Kenya are xalaal for you but Itoobiya xaaraan caqlixummada cagdheerta wata :russ:

Ethiopia is not corrupt unlike Kenya, their institutions dont have the mafia like vulture culture the MZ picked up from the Kenyans. Marexaans run their own affairs and arent privy to charcoal export unlike Kenya. They receive their mushaar and ATMIS stipends and are doing fine work.

Why do you think all of Gedo is liberated while Kenya refuses to move past Kismayo and her border regions? Brother Abby has done alot and I welcome his assistance. Somalia as you know idealistically died with Maxamed Siyad Barre. Its a cut throat evil game in which ones hands must get dirty or risk being left behind.

I see UAE and Kenya are xalaal for you but Itoobiya xaaraan caqlixummada cagdheerta wata :russ:
I believe Ethiopia and Kenya should both withdraw . However we cannot ignore that Kenya is much less threat than Ethiopia. Ugaaska Marehan should make peace with Madoobe, I see Ahmed Madoobe as having more interest for the Marehan people than Xabashi. Also we should adopt our foreign policy independent from any Gulf country UAE or Qatar. Because there is miss trust between the clans due to their interference.

Trending