Doolow comes now under JL

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
‘Marxuumka’ was leading the credible elections that happened in Jubaland in 2019. I am sure he knows his interests and his constituency.
Why did u have to write credible? :wtf: It's like everyone already knows that the election was a sham.

Those who want Marehans to be president of Jubaland we say to them to bring forth a Lelkase president of Puntland or an Cawlyahan president of south west state. They use the excuse, “Well Jubaland is a clan diverse state”.That notion also applies to all the other diverse states of Somalia including Somaliland. The FGS forcefully gave Abgaal the Hirshabelle presidency hoping to unite the tribes living there. Now that state is more divided then ever. Nobody can give away Jubaland presidency and Ogadens are not foolish enough to donate that seat on a silver platter.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Farmaajo supporters in General supported Farmaajo’s illegal actions/rigged elections but were raging at the outcome of the JL elections which the SFG had no influence in.
Ninyahow i don't agree with his policys. I defend Faarmajo bcuz he is beesha. I could care less about if hutu no.1 was ruling hutu no.3 or vice versa etc etc. i'm focused on whats good for beesha mx. not one single man's political career.

Those who want Marehans to be president of Jubaland we say to them to bring forth a Lelkase president of Puntland or an Cawlyahan president of south west state. They use the excuse, “Well Jubaland is a clan diverse state”.That notion also applies to all the other diverse states of Somalia including Somaliland. The FGS forcefully gave Abgaal the Hirshabelle presidency hoping to unite the tribes living there. Now that state is more divided then ever. Nobody can give away Jubaland presidency and Ogadens are not foolish enough to donate that seat on a silver platter.
Kenya forcefully gave Ogaden Jubbaland presidency and after a decade you are still unable to set foot in Jubbaland state capital.

Kenya forcefully gave Ogaden Jubbaland presidency and you are still unable to set foot in your capiatal.

Farmaajo gifted Abgaal the Hirshabelle presidency meanwhile your Dameer president couldn’t even leave Jowhar Airport 10 kms from the main town because of Shabab presence what a joke

AS already control Eastern Middle Shabelle country side such as Ceel Bacaad, Daaru Nicma, outskirts of Runirgood.

They already blockaded the main highways from west of Jowhar. If ATMIS leave towns such as Mahaday, Cadale & Warsheikh and Balcad will fall to AS within hours.

This is the same tiny Eastern Middle Shabelle which has 2 full Guuto’s of SNA as well 9 ATMIS bases. It clearly shows to you the locals don’t control their security and cannot do it without ATMIS.

Farmaajo gifted Abgaal the Hirshabelle presidency meanwhile your Dameer president couldn’t even leave Jowhar Airport 10 kms from the main town because of Shabab presence what a joke
A decade and you are yet unable to set foot in your capital, stop hiding your shame behind fake anecdotes. Also you have chosen an odd hill to die on. Ruun nirgood and Middle Shabelle have been free for months. I remember when you were calling our Jihaad fake and photo ops. Today we are about to lay siege on the final Shabaab strongholds.

Farmaajo was trying to redirect the heat he was feeling from beesha, kulahaa you have Hirhabelle seat pls dont come for my kursi. Everyone knows who truly elected Guudlaawe, and they were all the non Xawaadle and Mudulood mps. Everyone in Hirshabelle prefer Abgaal over their rivals. N&N only hastened the natural selection there.

Last edited:
Farmaajo was trying to redirect the heat he was feeling from beesha, kulahaa you have Hirhabelle seat pls dont come for my kursi. Everyone knows who truly elected Guudlaawe, and they were all the non Xawaadle and Mudulood mps.
Says the Masagawayan who cannot compète for Vice Presidency, Speaker or even President in Galmudug. Your the lower caste of Galmudug to a point where 1 subclan of HG from Cadaado xooged your Senators, MPs and selected those who twerk for Qoorqoor.

If the prank in Hirshabelle was an election, then so is Qoorqoor truly elected by the people and Laftagareen.

A decade and you are yet unable to set foot in your capital, stop hiding your shame behind fake anecdotes. Also you have chosen an odd hill to die on. Ruun nirgood and Middle Shabelle have been free for months. I remember when you were calling our Jihaad fake and photo ops. Today we are about to lay siege on the final Shabaab strongholds.

Farmaajo was trying to redirect the heat he was feeling from beesha, kulahaa you have Hirhabelle seat pls dont come for my kursi. Everyone knows who truly elected Guudlaawe, and they were all the non Xawaadle and Mudulood mps. Everyone in Hirshabelle prefer Abgaal over their rivals. N&N only hastened the natural selection there.

No wonder why Harti Abgaal and many other Mudulood subclans prefer to be under Shabab. This is what your Mooryaan people are doing to each other
:mjlol:

Qoorqoor was only a middleman it was engineered by Farmaajo
Haye eebow, but let me get this straight, the guy who developed GM is a middleman engineered by Mr. Cheese, what can we call the isbaariste in Jowhar who has not developed anywhere in eastern middle Shabelle?

:mjdontkno:

No wonder why Harti Abgaal and many other Mudulood subclans prefer to be under Shabab. This is what your Mooryaan people are doing to each other
:mjlol:

And the next day we sat down on a peaceful gogol and talked it out. Al-Shabaab and all our enemies will keep instigating these fights. But we will overcome them all.

A year ago Shabaab would've come to bring peace but today it was our esteemed MP, our Imaam and Ugaas. That's the change.

A decade later you are still not in Jubbaland capital. Infact Alshabaab are in the middle of Jubbaland not even bothering to hide.

Last edited:
Haye eebow, but let me get this straight, the guy who developed GM is a middleman engineered by Mr. Cheese, what can we call the isbaariste in Jowhar who has not developed anywhere in eastern middle Shabelle?

:mjdontkno:
Guudlaawe is doing a lot to bring the state together. If he succeeds, god bless him. If he doesn't, we will vote him out. That is what dowladnimo is. We only care about peaceful transfer of power, everything else will follow naturally.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How about a new solution since there is such disagreement about Kismaayo from all sides we should create a “Federal JL designated district” for Kismaayo. The capital will be moved go another city and Kismayo shall be under specially administered council elected by its people. This can resolve the age old unukuh leh zero sum issues and create a state within a state. The council itself will have no power outside Kismaayo.
There is only disagreement from Mx fkders. This has been an Ogaden city for 154 years. We’ve given the mayorship to our former rival and mutual cousin Majeerteen. That is our nasab and agreeableness manifested.

Where do Reer Gedo come in to make demands for more? If Kismayo is Borama then you are Biyomaal or Ciise.
If JL was made up of only Middle and Lower Juba, it would make sense for the next president to be Ogaden. JL includes Gedo, a region with a population equal to that of Lower Juba.

It is unreasonable to think Ogaden should get a third term as president when Marehan have such a large population in JL. You are asking for FGS intervention on the side of Gedo. Such an intervention could result in a march on Middle Juba by Marehan that are opposed to JL gov in Kismayo.

You are taking a massive risk by denying Marehan their turn.
Remember that HSM is in Villa Somalia, instability in JL has been his goal since 2012.
The JL presidency is a structure highly vulnerable to be abused. Madoobe although a dictator has done well balancing Daroods opposing desires and earned the title “Axmed Daacad”.

Now imagine a Marexaan politician with an Canjeex/Farmajo like advisory council that aims at nothing more then suppressing opposition in Basso Giuba, sneaking in Ku Xigeens, supporting conflicts, creating idps etc. I dont know what the future holds but its better that we retain the presidency until trust is built and a more robust system is developed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is only disagreement from Mx fkders. This has been an Ogaden city for 154 years. We’ve given the mayorship to our former rival and mutual cousin Majeerteen. That is our nasab and agreeableness manifested.

Where do Reer Gedo come in to make demands for more? If Kismayo is Borama then you are Biyomaal or Ciise.

The JL presidency is a structure highly vulnerable to be abused. Madoobe although a dictator has done well balancing Daroods opposing desires and earned the title “Axmed Daacad”.

Now imagine a Marexaan politician with an Canjeex/Farmajo like advisory council that aims at nothing more then suppressing opposition in Basso Giuba, sneaking in Ku Xigeens, supporting conflicts, creating idps etc. I dont know what the future holds but its better that we retain the presidency until trust is built and a more robust system is developed.
Nope, Kismaayu has had significant MX influence since forever. AUN Adeerkay Cascaseey built the first hotel in that city. Whether you like it or not MX have alot of influence in Kismaayo. She is our Holy City and is our manifest destiny. KDF wont hold artificial power shift forever. This is why you guys cannot even liberate Jilib (no local support)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nope, Kismaayu has had significant MX influence since forever. AUN Adeerkay Cascaseey built the first hotel in that city. Whether you like it or not MX have alot of influence in Kismaayo. She is our Holy City and is our manifest destiny. KDF wont hold artificial power shift forever. This is why you guys cannot even liberate Jilib (no local support)
kkk “manifest destiny” Are you going to tell me Allahs Qadr is an argument for you to try and steal land. Nobody cares about private enterprise or individuals the public sphere in Basso Giubba is under Ogaden and will remain so.

Your same argument for Jilib would mean in reverse Kismayo was liberated because of local support :duckr:

Heres two documents one from 1888 and the other from 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From whom other than you? Justice and Honesty is the last thing you think of when you hear Ahmed Geeda Naar.
This link is a paper from the London School Of Economics which explains the justice of the JL admin in Kismayo contrasted from the norm in Somalia.

The victim complex is taken in by mucaarad to justify opposition thats largely based on clan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
kkk “manifest destiny” Are you going to tell me Allahs Qadr is an argument for you to try and steal land. Nobody cares about private enterprise or individuals the public sphere in Basso Giubba is under Ogaden and will remain so.

Your same argument for Jilib would mean in reverse Kismayo was liberated because of local support :duckr:

Heres two documents one from 1888 and the other from 2020

This link is a paper from the London School Of Economics which explains the justice of the JL admin in Kismayo contrasted from the norm in Somalia.

The victim complex is taken in by mucaarad to justify opposition thats largely based on clan.
No one is denying Ogaden historical presence just like MJ you are merely a minority. 10 years of population growth still hasnt allowed you to gain supremacy. Anyways Ogaden wa walaalaheena and I grew past the ancient squabble. Hopefully the “MX” boogeyman fear will also be removed from your hearts.

Trending

Latest posts