Doolow airport in Gedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb you have to understand Gaarisa and Jigjiga a stable countries ruled by Kenyan and Ethiopian laws and have been in relative peace with no turmoil ofcourse they will be miles away in development compared to Somali cities you’re argument is that OG are more highly advanced than MX well lets compare your towns with our towns IN Somalia where we face the same problems keep it civil sxb
The Somali region was at peace for the past 3 decades? Has NFD ever profited from any development from Nairobi? Listen to yourself trying to cop pleas. You b00n kids don't make the rules here, we will compare Ogaden city vs Marexan city. I don't want to hear any "bu bu but it has to be in this specific region mudane" schoolgirl nonsense :westbrookwtf:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The Somali region was at peace for the past 3 decades? Has NFD ever profited from any development from Nairobi? Listen to yourself trying to cop pleas. You b00n kids don't make the rules here, we will compare Ogaden city vs Marexan city. I don't want to hear any "bu bu but it has to be in this specific region mudane" schoolgirl nonsense :westbrookwtf:
Jigjiga and Gaarissa were at peace for decades why are you lying scumbag are you people are that dumb were talking about Somalia nigga Somalia why hasn’t the development in Garrisa and Jigjiga translated to your Somalia territories

Jigjiga and Gaarissa were at peace for decades why are you lying scumbag are you people are that dumb were talking about Somalia nigga Somalia why hasn’t the development in Garrisa and Jigjiga translated to your Somalia territories
Don't waste my time again donkey. Next time you puff your chest making statements be prepared to back your claims.

"Can't use those cities, that's not fair ass b00n" :mjlol:

Imagine your people being president and still being langaab... Go beg 50 cent for a cup of milk.. ghetto trash.
Somalia: Rapper 50 cent visits Somalia

9 Feb 9, 2012 - 6:57:17 AM

MOGADISHU, Somalia Feb 9 2012 (Hiraan.com) - Rapper and actor 50 cent traveling with officials from WFP visited the district of Doolow in the region of Gedo, Radio Garowe reports.

The delegation 50 cent was traveling with visited camps holding internally displaced people (IDPs) who escaped clashes and droughts in their region.

The rapper sat and chatted with children, youth, men and women living in the camps and posed for some pictures.

The rapper joined the drought relief efforts in East Africa using the social networking web giant Twitter, tweeting " I'm gonna feed a billion people in africa over the next 5 yrs," adding, "Its a big difference between being hungry and starvation I didn't understand at first either you will catch on read about what's going on.

The campaign that many US stars including Jay Z and the Rolling Stones are showing their support to is called I'm Gonna Be Your Friend, a campaign being implemented by Save the Children to help drought victims in east Africa.

2DLvBmV.jpg

50 cent at the site were the famous Doolow airport would be constructed exactly one year later after his visit

D3BEMKbX4AAxy8z.jpeg.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Somalia: Rapper 50 cent visits Somalia

9 Feb 9, 2012 - 6:57:17 AM

MOGADISHU, Somalia Feb 9 2012 (Hiraan.com) - Rapper and actor 50 cent traveling with officials from WFP visited the district of Doolow in the region of Gedo, Radio Garowe reports.

The delegation 50 cent was traveling with visited camps holding internally displaced people (IDPs) who escaped clashes and droughts in their region.

The rapper sat and chatted with children, youth, men and women living in the camps and posed for some pictures.

The rapper joined the drought relief efforts in East Africa using the social networking web giant Twitter, tweeting " I'm gonna feed a billion people in africa over the next 5 yrs," adding, "Its a big difference between being hungry and starvation I didn't understand at first either you will catch on read about what's going on.

The campaign that many US stars including Jay Z and the Rolling Stones are showing their support to is called I'm Gonna Be Your Friend, a campaign being implemented by Save the Children to help drought victims in east Africa.

View attachment 70200

50 cent at the site were the famous Doolow airport would be constructed exactly one year later after his visit

View attachment 70201
I love it keep it coming shows you’ve lost and in your feelings don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house is the moral of the day

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Shaolin23 I told to not go there kkkk. Now everyone is swinging at you hard :drakelaugh:
Just celebrate the new International Dolow Airport. Great achievement. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.