Doolow airport in Gedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Majority of you are fish eaters we don’t fish we herd animals only Cumar M. and Bicidyahan has camels Ciise has goats and the rest of you fish every single MX subclans rears cattle or camels do you guys rear animals in Jubboyinka? No In Bari? Very minimal Mudug and Hawd yes don’t act like I don’t know you guys plus your camels are short midgets and worthless:pachah1:

@Teeri-Alpha
Now you're talking out of your ass... Rer Bari own Camels in droves... 100s of thousands of them. Every Majeerteen sub clan pay their diyas in Camels.
When it comes to camels we got thousand times more, when it comes to sheep's and cattles we got more. Marehan is inferior to MJ in every way possible. Mumble all you want but @MSGA is thousand times more noble than B00Ns like you.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Now you're talking out of your ass... Rer Bari own Camels in droves... 100s of thousands of them. Every Majeerteen sub clan pay their diyas in Camels.
When it comes to camels we got thousand times more, when it comes to sheep's and cattles we got more. Marehan is inferior to MJ in every way possible. Mumble all you want but @MSGA is thousand times more noble than B00Ns like you.
dhabacy00 fisherman you are inferior to me I honestly believe that your qabil are trecherous gaalo-raac no wonder Sayid threw 10,000 of you dhabayac0s off cliffs and Siad Barre imitated him your cockroach’s of the Somali race

Inferiority complex at display:pachah1:

Apparently MX is nothing according to these people yet they cant seem to keep us out of their mouths. :lolbron:

@nine

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Wallahi i swear dabayc00 dont have more geel than me thuma wallahi i been to GG you’re climate wont allow it ass nigga lying out of his ass dabayc00 ma xishoodaan

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wallahi i swear dabayc00 dont have more geel than me thuma wallahi i been to GG you’re climate wont allow it ass nigga lying out of his ass dabayc00 ma xishoodaan
Your whole clan is less than 500k KKkkk 80% of them are poor uneducated cockroaches with no values. Wallaahi if you ask honest neutral members on this forum regarding their overall perception of Marehans they'll tell you the the hard hitting truth, which is Marehans are empoverished, poor, destitute, ruined, distressed, bankrupt and poverty-stricken community.

Last edited:
@Shaolin23 idk what you're bragging about but your gedo is always starving and under drought why isn't the river saving you? why can't you build an empire and civilization like the Egyptians did they had the nile river you have the jubba river:lolbron:

PL tackles drought the best we have sand dams all over our livestock is also more resistant to the harsher climate we even have camels that eat fish.

This is the livestock population in Puntland vs South/central Somalia
pllv.png

soutgh.png
mind you this is without Sool/Sanaag and southern Mudug.
sdas.png

Shaolin23

Your whole clan is less than 500k KKkkk 80% of them are poor uneducated cockroaches with no values. Wallaahi if you ask honest neutral members on this forum regarding their overall perception of Marehans they'll tell you the the hard hitting truth, which is Marehans are empoverished, poor, destitute, ruined, distressed, bankrupt and poverty-stricken community.
Yes it’s something you dabayc00 have been propagating and peddeling online for 15 years in real life MX are doing pretty good in chaos ridden Somalia lack of infrastructure and political and tribal infighting and not investing in Gedo will create a negative perception but no MX died of starvation or will ever you can’t pull figures out your ass and expect it to stick online cuqdad ridden rat

@JONB and @Ferrari ran away like dhoocils when we told them to show us how their lands in Somalia are lightyears ahead of Gedo @diaby @Teeri-Alpha can y'all step up show us Bu'aale Saakow Afmadow Dhobley Ras Kamboni airports roads world class hospitals vocational schools universities show us pictures @Spin Doctor show us the developed Ogaden lands of the Jubas show me the autobahn between Ras Kamboni and Diif :mjlol:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:
Warya Beesha Absame is not restricted to 1 little region of Somalia like our langaab cousins Sade :mjlol:

Show me 1 Sade city that looks half as good as Absame strongholds Garissa or Jigjiga :mjhaps:

Hopefully your cities weren't built by the same architect who designed Dollow International Airport :mjkkk:

d3bemkbx4aaxy8z-jpeg-jpg.70129

:russ::russ::dead:

Shaolin23

Warya Beesha Absame is not restricted to 1 little region of Somalia like our langaab cousins Sade :mjlol:

Show me 1 Sade city that looks half as good as Absame strongholds Garissa or Jigjiga :mjhaps:

Hopefully your cities weren't built by the same architect who designed Dollow International Airport :mjkkk:

Amxaaro and Kikuyu built that for you why haven’t you replicated Absame towns in lower Jubba and Middle Jubba towns

Amxaaro and Kikuyu built that for you why haven’t you replicated Absame towns in lower Jubba and Middle Jubba towns
:mjlol:

We fight amxara, unlike you who waved the white flag long ago because "you had no chance of victory" :susp:

If they would have built a city it would be for the b00n cowards.

Shaolin23

:mjlol:

We fight amxara, unlike you who waved the white flag long ago because "you had no chance of victory" :susp:

If they would have built a city it would be for the b00n cowards.
There you have it. Did Cagdheer build this too
6322EB35-58DA-43BB-80DA-A1115848AFF6.jpeg

Ethiopia and Kenya have functioning governments show us your two whole Somalia gobols J/Dhexe J/Hoose Dhobley University Ras Kamboni autobahn come on son we don't wanna see a mowed lawn called a "garoon"

Ethiopia and Kenya have functioning governments show us your two whole Somalia gobols J/Dhexe J/Hoose Dhobley University Ras Kamboni autobahn come on son we don't wanna see a mowed lawn called a "garoon"
I will post any Ogaden town regardless of which side of the border it sits :westbrookwtf:

Now tell me why your "international" airports look like this when a MX ruled Somalia for 20 years :mjlol:

Shaolin23

I will post any Ogaden town regardless of which side of the border it sits :westbrookwtf:

Now tell me why your "international" airports look like this when a MX ruled Somalia for 20 years :mjlol:

Sxb you have to understand Gaarisa and Jigjiga a stable countries ruled by Kenyan and Ethiopian laws and have been in relative peace with no turmoil ofcourse they will be miles away in development compared to Somali cities you’re argument is that OG are more highly advanced than MX well lets compare your towns with our towns IN Somalia where we face the same problems keep it civil sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending