Doolow airport in Gedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Brother your beef is not with us your a laangaab in your own community fight for your rights at home why are you barking up the wrong tree:what1:
I live from bosaso to ras kambooni :gucciwhat:we don’t depend on anyone else but we do our own shit, alhamdulliah we don’t get thrown around in our ancestral land like ilkayárs get thrown around in central somalia, you should be happy we gave u protection in saaxo

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I live from bosaso to ras kambooni :gucciwhat:we don’t depend on anyone else but we do our own shit, alhamdulliah we don’t get thrown around in our ancestral land like ilkayárs get thrown around in central somalia, you should be happy we gave u protection in saaxo
No one knows about reer diini thats a new one wallahi I literally had to do an extensive google search about you all know of is MS/AS and Bicidyahan you count 9 to Darood sxb no one knows you:damn:

@Spin Doctor Sxb good joke but were still 10 years ahead of you guys Doolow is a small town and even it has an airstrip when Shabaab are cleaned from Gedo we’ll surpass you by 20 years look at Abudwaaq construction started 2009
Meanwhile Afmadow just got a grassy airstrip last year like wtf is that even safe? Do large airplanes trust it build your jungle towns your very behind guys

View attachment 70139

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
less kismayo and more pics from jubaland towns would be cool lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Brother your beef is not with us your a laangaab in your own community fight for your rights at home why are you barking up the wrong tree:what1:
Imagine your people being president and still being langaab... Go beg 50 cent for a cup of milk.. ghetto trash.

Shaolin23

Imagine your people being president and still being langaab... Go beg 50 cent for a cup of milk.. ghetto trash.
Laangaab don’t become president though it’s against Somalia unofficial constitution you know that very well don’t you:trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Chiclet
Laangaab don’t become president though it’s against Somalia unofficial constitution you know that very well don’t you:trumpsmirk:
I paved the way for your dictator non-factor foot soldier president... If my uncle wasnt assassinated, your langaab people wouldn’t be known!

Kiss my feet!

Shaolin23

Chiclet

I paved the way for your dictator non-factor foot soldier president... If my uncle wasnt assassinated, your langaab people wouldn’t be known!

Kiss my feet!
I will kiss your feet abaayo macaan after you tell me what clan killed your uncle allow me to make a wise decision after your Grace:meleshame:

20190401_144916.jpg

640px-MTD_Lawn_Mower.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:@Teeri-Alpha @Sheikh

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@MSGA don't let the abused colonized ilkóyaris evicted from their homes in GG waste your precious time.

How can the lowly poverty stricken ilköyaris disrespect an MJ, Harti, Koombe, Kablalax man. They're beneath you my friend.

Shaolin23

@MSGA don't let the abused colonized ilkóyaris evicted from their homes in GG waste your precious time.

How can the lowly poverty stricken ilköyaris disrespect an MJ, Harti, Koombe, Kablalax man. They're beneath you my friend.
In your dreams everything we got is from us no UNDP or charities to beg in MX land only camels and cows to sell to gain money and from the diaspora you guys were so poor you resorted to hunting and piracy and if UN/WFP leaves Somalia and a drought happens you will all die no animals no farms isn’t that sad:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
In your dreams everything we got is from us no UNDP or charities to beg in MX land only camels and cows to sell to gain money and from the diaspora you guys were so poor you resorted to hunting and piracy and if UN/WFP leaves Somalia and a drought happens you will all die no animals no farms isn’t that sad:mjlol:
Don't go there :ftw9nwa:. You got no bullets left. Every Somali knows how empoverished your people are.
Mareexaan and POVERTY are synonymous.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shaolin23

Don't go there :ftw9nwa:. You got no bullets left. Every Somali knows how empoverished your people are.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
BE3C58EC-E614-44B1-BB6E-4D703956C530.jpeg

Why didn’t you feed your own people when the drought happened did you beg the UN WFP to feed your own people we are hunger resistant bro we have the river and the Jubba valley next drought that happens your starving nomads are welcome in green Gedo

Shaolin23

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Poverty are you serious my sub sub clan alone has a 1 million camels that graze from Nageyle to Kismaayo do the math if 1 rati is 1500 how much money is that poor we are very far from one thing i know OG and MX are not poor but are rich reer miyi which has positive and negative a reer miyi has no value of money and doesn’t know how wealth works he believes he’s poor but he has 100 camels that are worth 100,000 dollars in the bank already:hahaidiot:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
View attachment 70153

Why didn’t you feed your own people when the drought happened did you beg the UN WFP to feed your own people we are hunger resistant bro we have the river and the Jubba valley next drought that happens your starving nomads are welcome in green Gedo
That's just a cheap shot since pastoralists are prone to droughts... I can literally post numerous reports analysing the severe impact the drought had on Caabudwaaq, Balanbale and all of the remaining Marehan inhabited towns in GG since you were evicted most of your GG land.

Majeerteen built towns, districts and cities from scratch.

Post ONE Marehan inhabited district that can rival this:
Carmo, Bari- Puntland.
IMG_20190401_142311.jpg
IMG_20190401_142309.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Poverty are you serious my sub sub clan alone has a 1 million camels that graze from Nageyle to Kismaayo do the math if 1 rati is 1500 how much money is that poor we are very far from one thing i know OG and MX are not poor but are rich reer miyi which has positive and negative a reer miyi has no value of money and doesn’t know how wealth works he believes he’s poor but he has 100 camels that are worth 100,000 dollars in the bank already:hahaidiot:
Camels and MJ are synonymous too. For 1 Marehan camel we got 1000.

Shaolin23

That's just a cheap shot since pastoralists are prone to droughts... I can literally post numerous reports analysing the severe impact the drought had on Caabudwaaq, Balanbale and all of the remaining Marehan inhabited towns in GG since you were evicted most of your GG land.

Majeerteen built towns, districts and cities from scratch.

Post ONE Marehan inhabited district that can rival this:
Carmo, Bari- Puntland.
View attachment 70154 View attachment 70155
2004 wallahi B/Xaawo was 15,000 people with bush house and no streets lights no power no water no cars now look today 100,000 people we woke up sxb cuqdad dhaaf we on the come up be happy for us :wow:

Shaolin23

Camels and MJ are synonymous too. For 1 Marehan camel we got 1000.
Majority of you are fish eaters we don’t fish we herd animals only Cumar M. and Bicidyahan has camels Ciise has goats and the rest of you fish every single MX subclans rears cattle or camels do you guys rear animals in Jubboyinka? No In Bari? Very minimal Mudug and Hawd yes don’t act like I don’t know you guys plus your camels are short midgets and worthless:pachah1:

@Teeri-Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending