Doolow airport in Gedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3BEMKbX4AAxy8z.jpeg.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
bruh some places wallahi in Somalia are even worse off than the stone age wallahi billahi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Spin Doctor Sxb good joke but were still 10 years ahead of you guys Doolow is a small town and even it has an airstrip when Shabaab are cleaned from Gedo we’ll surpass you by 20 years look at Abudwaaq construction started 2009
Meanwhile Afmadow just got a grassy airstrip last year like wtf is that even safe? Do large airplanes trust it build your jungle towns your very behind guys

E4844A15-D7F0-4B78-A596-5D12C7BD4F80.jpeg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If they end up as a legit airport, they'll have a badass story.

"We literally started out as a hut."

@JONB and @Ferrari ran away like dhoocils when we told them to show us how their lands in Somalia are lightyears ahead of Gedo @diaby @Teeri-Alpha can y'all step up show us Bu'aale Saakow Afmadow Dhobley Ras Kamboni airports roads world class hospitals vocational schools universities show us pictures @Spin Doctor show us the developed Ogaden lands of the Jubas show me the autobahn between Ras Kamboni and Diif :mjlol:

Show me pictures of development in Afmadow Dhoobley Liboye Qooqani iyo Buaale before you talk shit about developing a gobol you expect me to believe ilkadheer qoti can build anything MJ and Issaq can kaftan to me about development but never you idiot reer baadiye Ilkadheet you never lived in Kismayo before 91 let’s be honest Harti built that city don’t claim it in 2018:ulyin:

Post lkadheer towns in Jubbada Hoose iyo Jubbadda dhexe I dare you:mjlol:
Keep avoiding the question qoti where is your family from and post the pics J/hoose iyo J/dhexe and the development for the past 27 years even show me a makeshift airport runway I’m waiting
I’m dying to see the development the likes of Garowe bosaaso iyo burco has achieved ilkadheer show me how much gedo is behind:trumpsmirk:
Looool it’s been debunked long time ago tell him to show you the development in Jubba hoose and Jubba dhexe his ancestral homeland I bet he’ll show pics of Garissa and Jigjiga that his slave masters developed for him let’s see how much better cagdheer are than mareexaan begin the challenge :trumpsmirk:
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@JONB and @Ferrari ran away like dhoocils when we told them to show us how their lands in Somalia are lightyears ahead of Gedo @diaby @Teeri-Alpha can y'all step up show us Bu'aale Saakow Afmadow Dhobley Ras Kamboni airports roads world class hospitals vocational schools universities show us pictures @Spin Doctor show us the developed Ogaden lands of the Jubas :trumpsmirk:
Trying to get away by showing cagdheers their land is also shit
875ABA51-6721-4516-9F54-0C203BAA9F65.jpeg

Still doesn’t change that your people in ghetto are still stuck in middle ages

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is MZ vs Reer Diini
I don't FKD with yaryar. Go back to crying about MS in the politics section dirty laangaab
Alhamdulliah we don’t have huts as airports where i’m from. imagine being ilkayár and talking shit to a laandheer mj :mjlol:

Darod - Sade - Marehan

Darod - Kablalax - Kombe - Hantale - Amlale - Harti - Majeerteen
:ulyin::chrisfreshhah:

Shaolin23

Alhamdulliah we don’t have huts as airports where i’m from. imagine being ilkayár and talking shit to a laandheer mj :mjlol:

Darod - Sade - Marehan

Darod - Kablalax - Kombe - Hantale - Amlale - Harti - Majeerteen
:ulyin:
Waryaa aamus your a laangaab within MJ and a laangaab compared to me look how far your subclan counts to Darood
E9342C04-DA95-49A9-A3A2-2D72C24C16A6.jpeg

Now look at my subclan

BFDE84B5-AB59-4C34-A2F0-96B8AC1C5A2C.jpeg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Go back to the politics and clan sections fighting with @Reiko and calling her Bantu. This is not your thread.

View attachment 70147
Doesn’t change the fact that you lack numbers and also development in your regions. The last thing i would want my people to do is depend on hutùs in xamar like your people :lolbron:Me and @Reiko are cousins and we share land that’s 100x more developed than yours, our beef is none of your business

Shaolin23

Doesn’t change the fact that you lack numbers and also development in your regions. The last thing i would want my people to do is depend on hutùs in xamar like your people :lolbron:Me and @Reiko are cousins and we share land that’s 100x more developed than yours, our beef is none of your business
Brother your beef is not with us your a laangaab in your own community fight for your rights at home why are you barking up the wrong tree:what1:

Shaolin23

Afmadow airstrip is grass.

View attachment 70150

72ab29b19ac3aa13a964e08152ed35a9e3ae95db.png

@Shaolin23 how many pennies can Reer Doolow throw as charity so the qotis can afford more than a lawnmower as construction equipment?
:feedme::feedme::feedme:
Bro take it easy on our big feet cousin they are a little slow Axmad Tuug hoards millions of dollars but wont even pave an airstrip for them waa dad la haysto but all the see is enemies elsewhere :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending