#dontrushchallenge

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Tell me how does it feel to be graced with presence!!! Glorious right? I know, I know, you want an autograph cash app me 10 dinero and I'll think about it.:russsmug:
f*ck off

Judging off your pfp I bet you were one of the farax supremacist abdiexit niggas

No, unless you think Habar Awal are Xabashi

We have a looot of Arab booty clappers on the forum currently it's pretty sad
Don't worry my child, that's why abo-cushite is back. By the summer all these Arab booty clapper will be decimated. Just need to find my goons and then we can start smoking and murking them one by one.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I strolled up and still don’t what you mean explain please
I hadn't realized you were active until you were on the art gallery thread. I've seen your nick before on an old thread. Idk if you've been back for a few days or even a week - no clue.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Don't worry my child, that's why abo-cushite is back. By the summer all these Arab booty clapper will be decimated. Just need to find my goons and then we can start smoking and murking them one by one.
Anyways bud there's two main culprits of extreme Arab booty clapping and they stand head and shoulders above the rest

@CaliTedesse
@Cyrus

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ooohhh those two eh, yeah they became too powerful ever since I left. Need to build up my street cred before I can go toe to toe with those two. Not like the old days where they were pubescent like me.
You know Calitedesse ofc I love the guy but it's funny his Arab bootyclapping. Cyrus is insane though he joined like two weeks ago lmao

Trending