Don't waste you're 20s

20s are critical and is the decade that will shape you're life. Don't waste it many people in their 30s are regretting the fact they wasted their 20s

I also wanna add on to the OPS point bit unrelated but not everybody has to go to University/college. Some degrees are worthless and will have zero worth near future. Being an tradie or working with your hand will get you more far in life than someone that racked up 60k debt on non-stem degrees. Only stem degrees are worthed it

Last edited:
Uni isn’t be or end all, we need electricians,plumbers,tradesman. And most of those jobs pay well in Australia/US/Scandi countries+Switzerland. Theres good money to made in those fields, if you’re ready to put the hours in.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I also wanna add on to the OPS point bit unrelated but not everybody has to go to University/college. Some degrees are worthless and will have zero worth near future. Being an tradie or working with your hand will get you more far in life than someone that racked up 60k debt on non-stem degrees. Only stem degrees are worthed it
Fax bro at the end of the day its only up to you if you want to succeed in life not anyone else

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing has changed for me i still have the brain of my 20s

Trending