Don't want kids.

Good decision.

All Somali couples should be sterilized in the west, until they fix up up, and stop producing gang bangers, drug dealers and s.

I mean jamaicans and other dhagax kids are told to not hang out with somali kids, because waa bad influence. :faysalwtf:

That's like if you saw me walking with satan, and you killed me first.:gucciwhat:

Good decision.

All Somali couples should be sterilized in the west, until they fix up up, and stop producing gang bangers, drug dealers and s.

I mean jamaicans and other dhagax kids are told to not hang out with somali kids, because waa bad influence. :faysalwtf:

That's like if you saw me walking with satan, and you killed me first.:gucciwhat:
but them somali yutes learned all this gang and drugdealing business from them jamaicans. It would be fair to say that somalis yutes should avoid them jamaican thugs/gang bangers. have u ever heard a jamaican speaking in somali-accent english? maybe "say wallahi"

This is insane, I meet a Somali lady who said she sterilized herself because she doesn't want children and her and the partner are both happy with their decision. What sort of Somali man agrees to this?
Are somalis evolving and adapting to Western culture? You're life would be boring without children.

I believe children bring barakah and happiness.
Not everyone wants kids. At least she knows herself and maybe it's better she doesn't have kids because her situation could be unsuitable to bring kids into the world. Never judge anyone, you dont know her real and honest reasoning.

Not everyone wants kids. At least she knows herself and maybe it's better she doesn't have kids because her situation could be unsuitable to bring kids into the world. Never judge anyone, you dont know her real and honest reasoning.
so she got married just to have sex? :nahgirl:

Apollo

VIP
I wouldn’t even sterilize myself but I don’t know if I want kids either

I unironically think humanity probably only has like three hundred years left. They will eventually self-destruct. Why bother having children.

J/k, but there is a little truth to it.

World

VIP
I unironically think humanity probably only has like three hundred years left. They will eventually self-destruct. Why bother having children.

J/k, but there is a little truth to it.
Climate scientists think that if we don’t act immediately, we will collapse by the end of the century.

But I haven’t heard of anything about 300 years before, why so?

Apollo

VIP
Climate scientists think that if we don’t act immediately, we will collapse by the end of the century.

But I haven’t heard of anything about 300 years before, why so?

Just a random guess, but if things continue like they have been for the past 50 years I don't think humans will survive to the 4th millennium CE.

Climate change will make earth uninhabitable in 40-50 years. Before that though, there will be an increase in natural disasters, disease, famine and lots and lots of climate refugees heading towards North America and Europe. This will result in the rise of Eco-fascism in the West. We're already seeing the first signs of it with Trump's concentration camps along the US-Mexico border and his personal Gestapo - ICE.

Don't have kids people, it's inhuman to bring children into a dying world.

Climate change will make earth uninhabitable in 40-50 years. Before that though, there will be an increase in natural disasters, disease, famine and lots and lots of climate refugees heading towards North America and Europe. This will result in the rise of Eco-fascism in the West. We're already seeing the first signs of it with Trump's concentration camps along the US-Mexico border and his personal Gestapo - ICE.

If disasters increase, north america will be hardest hit, as history has shown, this side of the world is always getting hit with something.

I think Africa might be best positioned, but due to low IQ, they'll die of thirst and hunger more than disasters.

either way, we're in for a treat.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Don’t have kids if you don’t know how to raise them. I applaud them wallahi, feeding and clothing your child is the easiest part of raising a child in the West nowadays.

Trending