Don't use dna websites it will cause grief for fathers and it may not be true

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A young Somali man who I think is Muslim in name only in Birmingham found out he has a half sibling through the service. He is very angry and has created a problem for his father who has denied it and has said he is mentally ill which could be the case. Have you heard of this case I heard it today. I hope it wasn't told to the family without conclusive evidence or without his fathers permission

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
It may not be true? These company's dont make up fake DNA lies. Other wise they would have been sued a long time ago. That father was just caught with an illegitimate child. :mjlol:
DNA websites shouldn't worry anyone if you got nothing to hide. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It may not be true? These company's dont make up fake DNA lies. Other wise they would have been sued a long time ago. That father was just caught with an illegitimate son. :mjlol:
DNA websites shouldn't worry anyone if you got nothing to hide. :gaasdrink:

Subhanallah even if it's true it would have obviously been the child of the second wife. Don't say illegitimate

Nafiso Qalanjo

Subhanallah even if it's true it would have obviously been the child of the second wife. Don't say illegitimate
And why would he hide a second wife from his family when he is allowed to have four wives? πŸ‘€

Nafiso Qalanjo

Some hide it because their first wife is uncooperative
Thats a cowardly dirty move. He should marry women who are ok with polygamy not secretly go behind their backs to marry other women. These things ruin the family structure. The kids will hate their dad, the wives will be upset and the family will be disfunctional. Men like that are the scums of the earth.

A young Somali man who I think is Muslim in name only in Birmingham found out he has a half sibling through the service. He is very angry and has created a problem for his father who has denied it and has said he is mentally ill which could be the case. Have you heard of this case I heard it today. I hope it wasn't told to the family without conclusive evidence or without his fathers permission
Why is the guy snitching on his dad, I would keep that secret for the rest of my life.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is kinda good news, I don't know why would anyone refuse to find their past father illegitimate kids, that is really something I will look forward to and get me excited.

My father was an export and import in the Gulf throughout the 1970s to 1990s and I would love to know if he fooled with a married Saudi women and would pay a fortune to discover he created a Suadi brother for us, it is like that Somalis proverb say Janno janno ku sug(wait to go to heaven while enjoying heaven like on earth ).:banderas::lawd:

Royalflush

novacane
1603182484667.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Arma WHAT HAVE U DONE HUUNO????

1603197592422.png

I wouldn't be surprised. I spoke to a few who didn't even know they were half Somali back when it just said "East African". In fact, a half white girl said her mother told her that her birth father is Egyptian and it was a one night stand and he had some white name hehe. She was confused when I confirmed he is guaranteed to be Somali. I could easily find out who that man is but it's only a matter of time before his offspring show up on the Relatives Finder.

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP
I wouldn't be surprised. I spoke to a few who didn't even know they were half Somali back when it just said "East African". In fact, a half white girl said her mother told her that her birth father is Egyptian and it was a one night stand and he had some white name hehe. She was confused when I confirmed he is guaranteed to be Somali. I could easily find out who that man is but it's only a matter of time before his offspring show up on the Relatives Finder.
That's my daughter fam.

Trending

Latest posts